Victoria Secret|E.D

"Next please."
I called up the next customer. People think working at Victoria Secret is fun; well it's not. You see a lot you wish to un-see or just people are just rude to you in general. It was a long process to get the job so I don't complain too much.

A tall man strode up. He had a majorly defined jawline, hazel eyes with a glowing green rim, fluffy hair- a lot of it and he was overall breathtaking.

He put a few things down on the counter and I scanned them in.

"Lucky lady whoever gets this. What's the occasion?" A weird question but it amuses me when people give me their stories.

"No one in particular. I was hoping on finding someone today, but it looks like I've found her." He smirked at me and scanned my face. I blushed a bit but continued what I was doing

"Lucky girl." I chuckled

"Yes you are." He handed me a slip of paper with his number and name.

"I like that name, Ethan." You tuck the piece of paper in the back pocket of your boyfriend jeans.
He gave me a look as if to say, 'and you'.
I pointed to my name badge that had my name written in fancy cursive writing, "I'm y/n."

"Pretty name for a pretty lady. Text me later b." And with that, he handed over the cash, said keep the change, picked his bag up and strode out with a massive grin smothered across his charming face.

I stood there astonished at what had just happened. I laughed and shook my head as I called the next customer up.

Maybe this job isn't as bad as I originally thought.

~~~~~
🌚
I quite like this tbh even though it's short.

I have something majorly important to ask, please please please please read my new book I published. It's called Spoilt and is a Jack Gilinsky fan fic.
It would mean the world if at least three people checked it out- I'd be forever grateful❤️

Mel🕷✨