Spooky//Both

I'm gonna update a few times today so prep yo selves💕

"Do we have to? I mean, we can just stay here and watch scary movies. That's a productive Halloween." I goan as both twins tug at either of my arms, attempting to pull me off my seat.

"Come on y/n, you're no fun." Ethan frowned

"Excuse me but I am very fun... In my own individual way." The boys loosed their grip, gave each other a look then yanked me up.
Almost sending me flying across the room and yanking my arm out of its socket.

I screamed but they just laughed.

"Look, we'll just drown you in fake blood, add some make up, wear a black dress and then we're done." Grayson sighed massaging his temple. But he then realized it was painted white so he paniced and left the room to patch it up.

I finally gave in, "ugh fine! I won't stay at the party too long. My bed needs me."

"And...done!" Grayson fixed the red horns that were placed on top of my head. "Let's go in." The boys once again grabbed an arm each and dragged me in the house that belonged to someone at school.

"Holy crap it's busy." I gasped as I looked around, watching all the teens grind on each other.

"That's the fun part." Ethan smirked as he watched a dark haired girl with long tan legs walk pass with little to nothing on.

"Yo y/n, looking spooky! Enjoying my party?" Connor, who now I know is the holder of this party, strolled up and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I chuckled uncomfortably which Grayson picked up on and intervened.
"Sup Connor. Me and y/n are gonna get a drink so we'll see you around."

"Yeah dude. Catch you guys later!" We walked away into the kitchen where a fine array of drinks were displayed.

"Thanks for getting me out of that Gray." I smiled up at him.

"Anytime y/n/n. Maybe you can repay me, I have a few ideas." He winked and walked off. Leaving me stood there stunned.

~~~~~
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!🎃

I went back to school today; I wanted someone to shoot me. Then I forgot my history hw but she let me off. But then I got home, checked when it was due and it says Thursday so I was like ffs☺☺☺😑

Amelia🔮