Gabby-Ethan

@gabriannalynn 💁

Gabby's P/O/V

"So guys as you can see this isn't a normal Dolan Twin video." Ethan stated.

We were gonna film the chapstick challenge. This is the first 'couple' video me and Ethan have filmed. The fans know we're dating but we don't share too much.

"I have my beautiful girlfriend, GABBY!" I jumped into the camera frame and landed across Ethan's lap, which made the both of us laugh.
"Hey guys!" I was nervous, to say the least.
"So today we're going to do the chapstick challenge but I'll be putting them on and Gabby has to guess the flavour." Ethan continued to explained the rules.

"Ok let's go." Ethan put the first one on and I kissed him.
"Hmmm, Strawberry?" He shook his head.
"I think you need to kiss me again but longer." Ethan smirked
I kissed him again but he held me there.
"Ahem, I'm right behind the camera." I forgot Grayson was there. We broke apart and resumed the 'challenge'

"Okay last one." Me and Ethan had gone through about 5. I re-attached my lips to his.
"Is that like a cola flavour?"
"Yes it is! Right, thank you guys for watching the video and thank you Gabby for being in it!" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and ended the video.

"You were amazing." Ethan said handing me a glass of water. Grayson had gone out because he was sick of quote-"the lovey dovey cute shit that makes him feel uncomfortable."
"All I had to kiss you and guess the flavour." I sighed with a smile
"Exactly! You're an amazing kisser but your guessing wasn't as good." I shook my head with a laugh.
"You're such a goof."
"But you like my goofiness." He pouted
"I love your goofiness." He kissed me and we fell on the floor in a bundle of laughter.

-----------------
Lol that was bad sorry😂

This is the last of this imagines, if I've missed you then comment or pm me and sorry if I have

Amelia 👸🏽

Also, if you're not reading Undercover then I suggest you do😉