You cheat on him|E.D

Y/bf/n = your best friend's name
Normally people write about him cheating on you so I've decided to switch it up a bit.

Ethan's P/O/V

I sat there waiting for y/n to get home from her lovers home. I looked through her phone. She'd been texting a guy called Jake for over a month. She's lied to me so I need to end this.
"Hey babe I'm back from y/bf/n house." Y/n said walking through the door and putting her keys and bag away.
"No you haven't and don't babe me." I didn't look at her. I just stared down at me hands, my eyes burning as I held back the tears.
"Excuse me" she said shocked she put her coat away in the cupboard and sat on a chair next to the couch.
"I can't believe I trusted you. I love you. How long has it been going on for?" I didn't look up.
"I don't understand. What do you mean?" I could hear her breathing quicken as she came up with the lie.
"JAKE! HOW LONG HAVE YOU NOT LOVED ME FOR? I CAN'T BELIVE YOU'D THROW AWAY 1 WHOLE YEAR OF OUR RELATIONSHIP!" I stood up. My fists clenched tears falling down my face.
"I..I.I'm so sorry..." She lied again.
"You're not. Stop lying and tell the truth. ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I spat back
"FINE! Just over a month. But it's meaning less. Just a bit of fun." She said trying to sugar coat the whole situation.
"What can he give you I can't?" I said sitting back down but still crying.
"I love you Ethan. It was harmless. I love everything about you. It's just, you've been working a lot recently and I felt neglected."
"WHILE I WAS WORKING MY ASS OFF YOU DECIDED YOU'D HAVE A FLING WITH SOME SICK MAN WHORE! I WAS WORKING HARD, GETTING PAY RISES SO I COULD BUY US A BIG HOUSE AND TAKE YOU ON HOLIDAY." I pulled at my hair in frustration.
"Ethan I'm sorry." Y/n said sitting next to me and putting her hand on my shoulder. I moved my shoulder to get her hand off.
"Go away." I said in a quite voice. My head was in my hands.
"What?" She said moving back a bit.
"I said" I slowly stood up "go AWAY!" I ran up stairs to our bedroom. I pulled a suitcase out from under the bed and started filling it with all of y/n possessions. The room was cold, as if it knew there would only be one person in here now.
Y/n burst into the room and tried to stop me. "I broke this thing off with Jake today. Believe me. I realised I was wrong and how much I loved you."
"Stop lying to me!" I shoved the suite case at her and guided her to the door. I handed her her bag.
"Good bye y/n. I thought you loved me but you obviously didn't think so. I hope you'll rember me when this Jake guy goes off with some slut and you feel the pain I'm felling. Bye y/n." I slammed the door in her face. I pushed my back against the door and slowly slid down. I buried my head in my hands and cried my eyes out.
I love y/n. My heart is literally aching. My head is throbbing, remembering all the memories we have together.

I sand up, walk up to my room and close the door. I get in bed and cry. I cry out all the painful memories, all times in the past month she's kissed me after those lips had touched another man.
It was around 7pm. My phone was going mental from all the messages from y/n but I just simply switched it off.
I stopped crying and started watching some TV.

I must have fallen asleep.

I woke up, light streaming through the un-drawn curtains. I squinted and moved my left hand. Then I remembered what had happened. Y/n wasn't there, she was with her lover boy. I threw the covers of me in anger and went down to the gym in the garage.

I missed. I missed the punching bag and hit the wall. My hand was bleeding, bruised and maybe broken. I wrapped it up in a towel, grabbed my keys and went to the hospital. I know I shouldn't be driving angry but I have no choice.

*Skip the waiting and signing papers*
"Mr Dolan, you've got quite a large amount of bruising on the bone so take it easy. Also, have you eaten, you look very pale?" The doctor said standing at the end of the bed
I weakly shook my head. "Right well, we'll give you something to eat and discharge you later today." The doctor said, I smiled and he walked off.
About ten minutes later a nurse came in too put some stitches in my hand, bandage it up and give me some food.

*5pm ish*
They released me but they said I can't drive for a few weeks so they called Grayson to drive me home.
"Dude, why didn't you tell me about all this stuff with y/n. I could have helped you." Grayson said concentrating on the road.
"I just thought I could handle it myself. And I have. This" I said holding up my hurt left hand" This is only because I missed the punching bag. I'm fine. I'll cope."
"Well weather your coping or not, I'm going to stay with you until your back on your feet." Grayson said looking at me with sad eyes. We'd stopped at a stop light so we weren't going to crash by Gray taking his eyes off the road.
"Thanks bro." I said smiling at him.

We arrived back at my place, Gray unlocked the door and helped me take my shoes off. "I do have a good hand you know." I said chuckling.
"Yeah I know. I'll be right back." Gray jogged out to the car and came back in with a suite case.
"Umm how long are you going to stay?" I said shocked at how big the case was.
"As long as it takes." He said patting me on my back.

We sat down and got some snacks out and started watching movies. The memory of Y/N washed away as I emersed myself in the movies.

-----
Ok so I'm back! Sorry it's been a while. I'm going to have a few more to this imagine and continue the 'baby Dolan' series after.
Please check out my Dolan book, Rays of Darkness.

Ly Amelia
Vote, comment, share 😘❤