Make a Wish| G.D

Grayson's P/O/V

Everything was prepared. My heart was racing. If I got the timing wrong then this will all be a big flop.

I checked my watch, 11:10.

I turned to look at y/n. She was staring at the cityscape.
"When you take time to look at it, you realise how beautiful L.A really is." She sighed happily whilst popping a chocolate dipped strawberry in her mouth.

"It's definitely not as beautiful as you." I put my hand on her thigh, warming up that patch of her leg.

She turned to me with a big smile, "stop being so cheesey."

"No can do pretty lady." I pulled a blanket over her.

"Aren't you cold?" She asked snuggling up to me.

"Nah. I'm always hot." I said making her giggle. "What's the time y/n?" She looked at her phone.

"Eleven eleven, time to make a wish."
I got down on one knee and pulled the box put from the picnic hamper.

"I wish to marry y/f/n." She gasped and covered her mouth with her cold hands.

"Well Dolan, looks like your wish will come true." She held her left hand out and I slid the ring onto her finger.

Y/n jumped onto my lap and kissed. "I love you so much Grayson."

"I love you more than you'll ever know, future Mrs. Dolan."

-------------------------
Sup people.

I go back to school Tuesday so lets all plan my funeral now. My brother knows the music playlist so that's sorted😂

Amelia💸

I'm updating Shy and Undercover today too 😏😉