Dana-Grayson

for// MrsDolan49_8

Dana's P/O/V

"Babe, are you ready yet?" Grayson asked me walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah, almost.." I swept my brown hair to one side and looked at him, smiling.

"Woah...you look...amazing!" he said breathless, looking at me up and down.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I winked pulling Grayson towards me by his jacket. I quickly pecked him on the lips then went into our bedroom.

"You know, the dinner reservation is for 8, it's quarter past 7 so we still have time for other stuff." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Mmm what do you suggest." I could already tell what he had in mind.

He pushed me down on the bedand roughly kissed me. He moved his lips down to my neck and started suckling on it.

"Mmm Gray." He started unzipping my plum cloured dress.

Very quickly all our clothes were on the floor.

I lay across the length of the bed. Grayson and I were passionately in the moment (idk if that makes sense) "Grayson stop." He looked me in the eyes, "Please take off the fuckboy socks before you fuck me." I giggled.

"Oh right yeah." He quickly took the off the put a condom on (guiivokthenhwbyh)

He walked over to me and stood between my legs. "Ready Dana?" I nodded vigorously and he slowly pushed himself in.

I gripped onto his biceps as he started moving in and out.

"Ah Fuck! You're so tight Dana." He groaned

"Mm Grayson faster." I whimpered. He started slamming himself into me fatser and faster. 

"Gray don't stop!" I screamed. I didn't care, I had the one of the world's hottest men in me so I couldn't give two flying fucks😋😂

"Fucken shit, Babygirl you're so hot when you moan my name." He was slowing down so i decided to take matters into my own hands.

I flipped us over and started riding him.

"Oh my Dana don't ever stop." 

"Oh my, fuck Grayson." 

"Shit, I'm gonna cum." He grunted

"Cum for me baby, cum inside of me" (jfsuwINEEDJESUS)

A few seconds later he came, but I hadn't reached my high yet.

He pulled out and i whimpered at the loss.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'm not done." He winked. Gray threw the condom in the bin then opened my legs.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good." And with that he took a lick up my slit. I tried closing my legs but he held them open. 

His plump lips moved up towards my clit as he started sucking that. I felt two of his long fingers enter me and of course I moaned profanities.

"Gray I'm almost there." He pumped in and out of me faster and sucked on my harder 

As i came I rolled my head back and gipped his hair. "Fuckk."

"Mm you taste good." Grayson said ckeaning up, I blushed then hid my face.

"Oh my I'm so tiered now." I moaned standing up.

"You better not be. After dinner we're having round two, longer, faster and harder." He squeezed my butt.

He kissed me on the lips and mumbeled "I really really love you Dana."

"I love you so much too Grayson. But thanks to you I have to redo bits of my makeup." We both laughed.

-----------------------------------------

1st requessttttttt.

I hope you liked it.... I'm rubbish at writing smut so sorry about that bit😂💜

Btw; I love your name👑

Amelia xx