the night after//both

"Ugh. Y/n, wake up." I feel someone gently shaking me awake. Slowly my eyes flutter open but immediately shut when blinding light pours into my eyesight.

"What time is it?" I whisper, not being able to fully speak.

"Half 11. Now get up you three. You look like tramps." I hear Cameron's voice and I open my eyes to look at her looking down on me.

"Now wake up." She pours freezing cold water over Grayson, Ethan and I.

Grayson screams and jumps up and Ethan slaps Cam's legs making her fall to the floor.

"Ouch you dickwad." She slaps the back of his head and scoots away.

"Why are we lying in wrapping paper?" I asked still no with it.

"No idea. But it's probably your fault y/n." Grayson says pulling himself up onto the couch.

"My fault?" I screech offended. "Actually... You're probably right."

"Do none of you remember what happened what happened last night then?" Cameron walks in again handing each of us a towel.

"If we did then we wouldn't be wondering what happened." Ethan sassed back.

"Ok little miss grumpy. I think I gave you three a bit too much to drink and we all got carried away." As Cameron said everything the memories rushed back.

"Well that was a birthday to sort of remember... That is what I do remember." Grayson laughed.

"Well y/n, thanks for the lit ass party." Ethan high-fived me and then Gray did.

"No problemo. I have high standards for mine now." I chuckled, scrunching up a ball of wrapping paper and chucking it at Cam.

"I'll leave you guys to it. Have fun tiding this up with hangovers." As she walked away, we all slumped back wherever we were and groaned.

~~~~~~
I still can't believe the twins are 17 like wtaf.

I'm actually done with school. I finish Wednesday but my teachers are still giving us hw when we're not met to AND one teacher set it TODAY ON A SATURDAY due for TUESDAY like wtfffff how am I supposed to do that.

I can't wait to be famous and not have to go to school😎

Amelia🌹