Unbelievable|G.D

Your P/O/V

It's been two years. Two whole years since he left me. He left me a week before the day that was supposed to be the happiest day of my life, the start of our lives together.

I put my keys down on the kitchen counter and starter making myself a cup of tea (that's the English is me lmao). I cut up an orange and put it in a bowl. I sat down in front of the TV and sighed. I took a sip of my drink and flicked through the channels. I settled on a series I'd recorded (idk you pick one, I'm going for Modern Family cuz its the best and life😂)

There was a knock at the door, I got up and smiled at the person there. "Hey babe." I hugged my boyfriend, Jacob (no not the Saritours one or whatever) and kissed him.
"Hello y/n. How are you?" He smiled at me and put a strand of hair behind my ear.
"I'm very well. Just a bit tired, it's been a long day." I put my hands on his chest and looked up at him.
"Well that's good. We can cuddle then." He took my hand, closed the door and we snuggled up next to each other on the couch.
"Y/n..."
"Yeah..."
"I know it the umm. The two year mark." He rubbed my thigh and smiled.
"Oh yeah, I just kinda want to forget about it."
"Of course babe." We continued watching the show.

I got a call from an unknown number.
I went into the kitchen and answered it.
"Hello?" I said down the line.
"Hi Y/N..." I immediately recognised the voice
"Unbelievable. I can't bekive you'd just ring me up like this, especially today I ha-"
"Just listen to me. I'm sorry y/n. I was nervous and I wasn't sure I was ready for that commitment. I still think about you everyday."
"TWO YEARS! It's taken you two years to finally talk to me. Well I hate you. I hate you with bone and cell in my body. I've moved on. I have the most amazing boyfriend ever."
"Y/n don't say that. You surely don't hate me that much..."
"I do Grayson. You left me a week before we were supposed to get married. You left me with no warning, no reason. I was heartbroken. It took me months and months and months to get over you. How did you even get my number?" I was so angry. But upset. Tears stug my eyes as all the memories flooded back.
"Etha-" he soundex hurt buy I couldn't care less, he'd hurt me more than he thought.
"I'm gonna kill Ethan! He knows I hate you!"
"No no. He left his phone on and I quickly got your number. He doesn't know."
"You know what Grayson, I loved you. I loved you so much. When he left that note telling me you'd gone, it literally felt like someone had ripped my heart out and punched me in the stomach (tf you on Amelia, oh I know, Gray's dick. Ok bye.😂😂) I want you, once I finish, to delete my number and never call, text or think of me again. You need to move on because I have."
"Y/N I can't. I regret everything. I love you."
"I'm sorry but I don't. Bye Grayson.
"Y/N-"
I ended the call and put my phone on the counter. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in. I put my head in my hands, and my rested my elbows on the counter and cried. I couldn't stop the tears flowing. I beard footsteps behind me and a warm head rubbing my back. Jacob pulled me into his chest and hugged me.
"It was him wasn't it."
I nodded and he sighed. "Hey baby girl. Stop crying. You've got me now." He wiped away my tears and I smiled at him.
"I love you Jay."
"I love you too y/n. How about we go out for dinner?"
"Mmm... I'd like that." I laughed lightly
"Ooo good. We best start getting ready. Joint shower?" He smirked
"Fine. You're such a horny boy." I laughed
"No just interested in saving water." I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

I wonder what life would be like if he never left....

-------------------------------
Hola so umm yea that's all I gotta say I think.

Oh wait

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 800+ VEIWS LIKE AIEJWUS LOVE YOU ALL❤❤😂

let me know if you want a part two. If you do private message me the way you want it to go and stuff and if you want it to end with Grayson and you back together or what, yeah. Or DM at
@ / _garnerxdolan
Or
@ /xmerbearx
😊

Amelia🍆
Vote,comment,share xx