Persha - Ethan

-bubblytrash ⚡️

Persha's P/O/V

I was outside by the pool tanning. I finally felt so relaxed. It had been ages since I last got to just bask in the sun's rays.

I was there for a good half an hour before I was interrupted.
"Baby, I'm bored." I felt Ethan sit on my back, legs either side of me.
"Go find Grayson." I waved my hand at him.
"But Gray's no fun. I want you."
I turned my head and faced him as good as possible.
"Fine. What do you want to do?" I asked with a sigh. Ethan just wiggled his eyebrows but I shook my head.
He stood up allowing me to turn onto my back and sit up.
"I don't know something like this-" he scooped me up and threw me into the pool.

I resurfaced and glared at him. "Ethan Grant Dolan, you are so annoying." He just shrugged and cannonballed next to me.
"I'm all wet now. My towel is upstairs as well." I pouted
"Why are you complaining about being wet? You weren't last night." He smirked and winked.
"That's it. I'm going inside. I think I've had enough of the outdoors for one day." I started swimming to the steps but Ethan pulled me back, and into his chest.

"No babe don't go." He started kissing my face and neck.
"Stop Ethan. I want to tan."
"You know you'd rather stay here Persha." He was right. I was enjoying being lathered in his sweet kisses.
"Ugh. You know me too well."
"That's right baby girl. I love you Persha." He looked me in the eyes then kissed me lovingly.
"I love you too Eth."

-------------
Sorry it's short. But sometimes short's cute😂
Anyway, I hoped you liked it❤️

Amelia🌟