Stick Together//G

"Y/n, Aaria (that's mine and my crush's ship name) said she'd be home by 8. We've waited long enough where is she?" Grayson screamed through the tears as he paced back and forth in our kitchen.

"Grayson, I don't know. She surely can't have gone far. She's a good girl plus she's only fourt-"

"Y/N TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW!" I looked down and rested my hands on my pregnant belly of 5 months.

Our 14 year old daughter went out at 5 to go and see a movie with one of her friends. She then was going to get something to eat and be home by 8. It's 9 now and the stress/worry level is through the roof.

"Babygirl I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped." Grayson rushed to my side and hugged me.

"It's fine. You're equally as petrified as I am. I just have to stay calm for the baby's sake." I looked up at him and wiped away one of my tears.

Gray sat on the chair next to me. "I don't know where she could have gone at all. We've called everyone. I just hope she's safe. Maybe we should call the police."

"Give it another half an hour. Who knows, the movie may have been longer than expected or the food is taking ages and her phone died." I came up with anything positive to say, to reassure the both of us.

"You're right." Just as Grayson started to calm down, his phone started ringing.

He leapt to his feet and answered it. "Hello? Yes it is. What do you mean? How did that happen? We'll be there as soon as possible."

He put his phone in his pocket, his hand shaking, tears brimming in his swollen eyes. "She's in-n hosp-pital."

As soon as the words left him I stood up and ran to the door. I quickly put on shoes and opened the door, closely followed by Grayson.

We got into the car and drove as fast as possible to the hospital.

-

"It wasn't her fault. The crossing was clear and the driver's state was unacceptable. He was extremely drunk and under the influence of drugs." The doctor stopped us before we rushed into her room. He reassured us that Aaria was going to be ok eventually, but it will be a long process.

"The damage could have been catastrophic but Aaria's bag took the impact of the blow too, absorbing most of the crash. Aaria had more than a lucky escape to only come away with what she did."

She has a broken arm and leg, slight concussion and bruised ribs.

Grayson not let me out of his grip since we walked in. "You can go in and see her Mr and Mrs Dolan but please make sure you leave in time for her to get enough rest.

We walked in and she was lying there, drained of any energy. "Hey mom and dad. The movie was really good." The three of us chuckled and I wiped away my tears.

"Mom stop crying, you might make the baby emotional." I laughed and held her small pale hand.

"You really had us terrified princess." Grayson weakly smiled.

"Oh well I'm safe now, that's all that matters." She shrugged.

"Next time we're coming to pick you up. We need to stick together and wrap ourselves in bubble wrap as we all seem to get hurt easily." I said making us all laugh.

"You two are literally the best parents ever. When the baby comes we're gonna be such an awesome family the world won't be able to handle it."

~~~~~~
Heya!

If anyone can guess my crush's name from 'Aaria' you can get a virtual high-five😂

Amelia🌚💎