Presents//G

"Aaaaand, DONE!" I placed the bow on the final present I had to wrap. I looked at it very proud as the purple and silver wrapping paper sparkled in the yellow lights.

"And I'm done too!" Grayson held the present he just wrapped up like Simba.

"Grayson, you know I love you lots but... why is that such a mess." His mighty smile morphed into a hurt frown as he places the present on the table and looked at me.

"Is it really that bad, y/n?" He asked as if he were about to cry.

"No no baby it isn't that bad it's just a little bit messy. But you're mom won't mind." I hugged his tall muscular figure.

"Woah what's going on here? Since when did wrapping presents become emotional?" Ethan laughed walking into the room.

"Oh damn Grayson that's a bit messy." He took a sip of his hot chocolate and pulled a face at the present.

I hit Ethan on the chest. "Ow that hurt hoe." Ethan whimpered pretending to cry.

"Ok go away I need to tell y/n something." Grayson pushed his twin out the door and shut it.

"I have an early present for you, and it doesn't need to be wrapped up. Hurry on up stairs into our room and you can receive it then." Grayson slowly worked is hands down my sides as he whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip, excited as I knew what was about to come.

I quickly left the room and ran upstairs, shortly followed by Gray then Ethan telling us not to be too loud.

~~~~~~
I'm alive! I'm sure no one really cared I was gone for a bit.

Anyway, Merry Christmas Eve❤️🎄

I went Ice-skating for the first time for my friends birthday on Thursday and me and my bestfriend met CONOR AND JACK MAYNARD. NJhaheuwuuwuauauuUuausuha

We were both wearing our Cameron Dallas jumpers😂 I'm the one next to Jack

I'll be making up for missed time and updating a few more times⭐️

Amelia🌹