*Your first holiday with him |G.D*

"Are you ok y/n. Do you want something to eat or drink? Do you wanna sleep?"

"Gray, im fine. I have been on a plane before!" You chuckled.

"Ok well...let me know if you need anything."

"Don't worry! I will." You and your boyfriend Grayson were going on your first holiday together. You were off to Paris, the city of love. Even though you had been together for almost a year, you had only never been abroad with him. You moved from y/h/c (your home country- in my case England, London) to live with Grayson and his family in New Jersey. Out in America, you decided to get a place of your own with him in L.A. You had been back home with Grayson a few times, but you never counted that as a proper holiday.

This was going to be around a 10 hr flight so you had all this time with Grayson. In Paris you were meeting y/b/f and his twin Ethan. They had been together for 8 months.

"Babe, are you fine?" You asked Grayson

"Yeah, just hoping Ethan booked a restaurant for tonight."

"Ok, now im going to sleep so see you in a bit!" You rested your head on his sholder and went to sleep.

Time flew by quickly (lol,pardon the pun!). You woke up a few hours later, watched a few films with Grayson then both went back to sleep. You arrived in Paris at about 5pm, Paris time. You got off the plane, collected your luggage and met Ethan and y/b/f.

When you got outside you hop into a taxi and drive off to you hotel. You have no idea what Grayson has planned, all you know is that it's going to be romantic. You check in and head to you room.

The room is so atmospheric. There are candeks lit, the dim lighting adds to the affect. It was so modern. You and Grayson unpack. At around 6:30 you get ready for dinner.

You decide to wear the tight black dress that you know makes Grayson go crazy over you. You wear black heel, red lip stick and gold eye-shadow. As your putting your phone into you bad, Grayson wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you neck.

You try and wriggle out of his hold whilst giggling.

"Babe, we can't do this now. We can tonight. And...sort out your little friend." You pointed out and kissed him on the lips.

"It's your fault for wearing that dress. I can't help it." He walks over to you, puts his arm around you waist and head to the restaurant.

Grayson's P/O/V

I made sure I had that special present for y/n, I know will make her die. As we reached the restaurant Ethan gave me a wink and sat opposite to me.

Your P/O/V

Grayson was acting nervous all night. He kept looking over to Ethan and cheking his pockets.

"Grayson, are you ok? Your acting...strange. Is something wrong? You know you can tell me!" You questioned whilst Ethan and y/b/f went to the toilet.

"Umm, yeah I'm fine."Grayson watched Ethan come and sit down with y/b/f. He nodded at Ethan and nervously smiled.

Grayson's P/O/V

My heart is in my mouth. What if this doesn't go right at all. I might loose y/n forever. I can't bare living without her.

Your P/O/V

Grayson got off his seat and pushed it away. He slowly took a box of of his jacket pocket and got down on one knee. You squealed in excitement and a huge smile was plastered on your face.

"Y/n, you are the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be one of those old happy couples who have spent their days with each other, stuck together through thick and thin. Y/n, will you do me the honour of being my gorgeous wife?"

"YES! Yes of course! I love you Gray, with all my heart!" Grayson put the ring on your finger and you both passionately kissed. Ethan and y/b/f were cheering.

It took you a good 10 minutes to calm down. You ordered your favourite dessert. The four of you finished that and called a cab. You sat in the cab with you head on Grayson's sholder."I can't believe I'm going to be future Mrs y/n Dolan!" You said whilst staring at the ring. You kissed Grayson on the cheek.

"I really love you y/n." Grayson said.

"I know. I love you too. Let's get into our room to celebrate!" You smirked at Grayson.

Grayson threw you your pjs and you put them on. He came and sat next to you.

" We should ring our parents and tell them the good news."

"Yep! You ring my parents and I will ring yours. But first let me call room service and ask for a bottle of champagne."

The champagne comes and you ring each others parents. Ethan and y/b/f come to you room with some drinks.

"Cheers!" You all clink glasses and take a sip.

"Love you always y/n"

"Love you always too Gray."