Lie//G

"Grayson, did you ever love me?"

The gloomy grey sky enclosed around me, a wrath of hurt cloud engulfing and tearing me down.

The acidic water droplets were relentless. The harsh sharp rain beat against my soft skin, but I couldn't careless.

Grayson shook his head ever so lightly.

Dim poorly working street lamps guided my way to my future. Ever so slightly revealing the truth behind it all.

"Grayson, do me a favour. Lie to me again so I know what things you said to me that meant nothing to you but everything to me. Go on. Lie to me a final time."

"I'll never forget you."

My mind shut down. I started blankly and expressionless at the monster before me.

My knees gave way and I dropped to the floor, still with no expressions.

I bowed my head and looked and my now bloody hands from scraping against the jagged merciless floor. My tired lied to eyes shut, engulfing me in pure blissful darkness...

But then I woke up. Grayson was lying peacefully beside me, his arm resting on my chest.

My mind lied to me.

~~~~~~
And scene.

I went to Victoria's Secret for the 1st time today. I've been to PINK before but ever so briefly. I bought a couple body mists in PINK.

Amelia🤒 im in a emotional mood😴