*Wicked Games|E.D*

Lil backstory:

You met up with Ethan one night at a bar for a friendly catch up as you hadn't seen each other in a few moths. Things get heated and you tell him to come back to ti your place as Cameron isn't there so you two can down to business...

Ethan's P/O/V
I knocked at y/n's door and waited for to answer.
"Ethan, you came." She said q little surprised
"Of course baby girl. Are you sure Cameron (hot boi Dallas) isn't going to come home, it's in New York for some modelling stuff."
"Perfect, so we can take our sweet sweet time." I closed the door behind me with my foot and push y/n up against the wall, taking her top off as I let my hands roam her perfect body.
I started to leave love bites down her neck to her chest. I took her teal blue bra off and admired the view before me. I stood up and whispered dirty thoughts into her ear.
'Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain
I got my heart right here'
"Please Ethan, I just want you inside me." She pleaded
I obeyed her wishes, picked her up and carried her so a bedroom. I gently drop her on the bed and start taking her clothes off.
(I'm now writing in the car so sorry if there are weird typos😳)
She lay there now naked in all her beauty. I unbuttoned my shirt and took of my trousers (pants).
'Tell me you love me.
Only for tonight. Only for the night.
Even though you don't love me, Just tell me you love me.'
I took my underwear off and got a condom out of my trouser (pants) pocket and put it on.
I lined myself at y/n's entrance and pushed myself in.
She groaned and rolled her head back on the warm pillow. I started moving back and fourth and a rapid pace.
"Ughh Ethan." One hand of hers gripped my arm the other was tangled in my hair.
"Shit y/n you're so tight." I started playing with her clit, giving her as much pleasure as she deserved
"Eth don't stop."
"I'll give you what I need, I'll give you all of me even though you don't love me."
"Ah fuck I'm gonna cum." Y/n screamed
I quickened my thrusts, all you could hear where our moans and groans.
As y/n's high came she scratched up my back.
I pulled out and took the condom off.
'Let me see you dance. I love to watch you dance. Take you down another level, get you dancing with the devil.'
She stood in front of me. Her  nimble fingers trailed down her sides.
I reached for my still hard member and started stroking myself.
She swayed her hips feeling her body.
"Ah fuck." She sat behind me and started leaving kisses down my back and neck. Her touch sent me into overdrive and I came all over my hand.
Y/n licked away the cum and we both got dressed.
We walked ti the door and I gave her a quick peck on the lips.
'Take a shot of this, but I'm warning you, I'm that shit you can't smell baby so put down your perfume.'
And with that I left my  goddess still buzzing with what just happened.
'I got my heart right here. I got my scars right here.'

---------------------------
I'm not too sure  what that was but at least I enjoyed writing it😅

If you have any ideas, scenarios, then please leave some ideas, I'm running a bit dry in the 'o'l imagines sea' 😂🌊

Amelia 🌝💜