Booty//E

"Ethan, you never told me about this." I walked into his room, my laptop balanced on my hip.

"Told you what?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"This." I pointed to my screen which was on the twins' latest video. It was paused at a rather funny point.

"Why didn't you tell me about this fan and your

"Why didn't you tell me about this fan and your... Booty jiggle incident." I held back my laughs, trying to look serious.

"Sorry babe I just did think to tell you. I would have-" Ethan looked panicked and his face went a light shade of red.

I burst out laughing, put the laptop on the floor then jumped onto his bed.
"You're so cute sometimes you know. But hey, I can't blame that fan, she just did what we all wanted to do." I laughed, throwing my head back and clutching my stomach.

"Y/n babe stop! I'm embarrassed." Ethan pouted through his laugh.

"What can I say, your booty is so delicious no one can hold back." I slapped his butt making us both laugh even harder than we were before.

"I'm guessing you watched the video y/n." Grayson chuckled walking in.

I nodded and gripped Ethan's thighs for support as I was so weak from laughing.

"Well at least this booty is all yours princess." Ethan winked, running his hand through his hair.

"EW GET A ROOM!" Grayson squeaked running out the room.

"WE ARE IN ONE. YOU JUST DECIDED TO WALK IN, YOU INNOCENT BOY THAT KNOCKS OVER OLD LADIES." Ethan called after his twin, leaving me barley breathing and in stitches of laughter.

~~~~~~
This week's video was so funny I literally couldn't cope😂😭

I really want to know what they said where they bleeped it out.

Also hmu or comment if you know any slightly successful methods of getting over a out-of-control crush🌚🙃😭😂

Amelia🔮💎