38|I'll Show You|Ethan

Your P/O/V

I sat there holding Ethan in my arms. He was becoming depressed and neither of us knew how to handle it. The pressure of being well know and there being paparazzi every where you was finally taking it's toll on him. Grayson was coping but still has is ups and down.
"It's like my life's a movie, and everyone's watching." He muttered into my lap as I twirled a bit of his blue hair between my index finger and thumb.
"Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing, when the pressures coming down like lightning." I felt my jeans becoming slightly wet due to his sorrowful tears.
"Ethan, it will get better. I can promise you that. Plus you have me, Grayson and all your family."
"But it's hard y/n. It's like they want me to be perfect." He sighed spluttering a bit.
"Baby, you're perfect to me. That's all that should matter. Certain people aren't perfect to others but if you care and love them enough then no matter what they do, they're perfect."
"I've got to learn things, learn the hard way."
"It won't be hard with me by your side, and you know that." I felt him nod and his hand wormed it's way to interlocking mine." After all, life's not easy. No one's made out of steel."
"But they sometimes forget that I'm human, or forget that I'm real. I'm either on a screen or they meet me for a brief moment."
"But you are human. You're one of the most generous and gorgeous humans that have walked this Earth. Now repeat after me, I am human and I will show them." There was silence for a moment, only sniffles from the broken boy. I gave his had a squeeze of encouragement and he spoke.
"I am human. I'll show everyone. I'll show you. I'll show you all that I can be the best I can be. Even though lots don't know me, I'll show them. After all I am real."

"That's my Ethan

"That's my Ethan." He sat up and looked me dead in the eyes.
"Thank you y/n." He cupped my face in his big warm hands.
"There's nothing to thank me for..."
"Yes there is. For being the worlds most supportive and loving girlfriend. I don't know how I deserve you."
"Just shut up and kiss me." He pushed his pink lips against mine, letting the passion flow. After a few seconds we pulled apart and rested our heads against one another's.
"I've got to see what it feels like, no matter what they say. I'll show you." He pulled me into a hug and I knew, things were going to get better... Much better.

------------------
Hola chicas 😉
Was this any good? Let me know plez🌸
I modified the lyrics a bit so that's why they won't match up with the song.

I have a friendly message, please read Undercover , my Ethan book. I've lost most of my readers and I don't know why but I feel that if you enjoy my imagines then you'll enjoy that book. 🌚

Amelia🌝✨💘