He gets badly hurt~G.D & E.D

Grayson ~

You're just about to start watching a film when you get a call from Ethan.

"Hey Eth! What's up?"

"Errmm y/n... I have bad news. Grayson was attaked on the street and now he's hospital. Currently he's in surgery. You better come quick."

"I'm on my way" your voice cracks and a salty tear runs down your cheek. You pick up your phone, keys and bag and run to your car. You spead down to the hospital. As soon as you saw Ethan you ran into his arms. You then hugged Gray's parents.

"Cameron's on her way' Lisa said putting her phone in her pocket.

"Is he ok? Is he going to die? What happened? I won't cope with-"

"Y/n! Im sure he's going to be ok. Just think positive." Ethan said while pulling you into a hug.

6 excruciating hours later a docter comes up to you and the Dolans. Cameron arrived 4 hours ago. All you had done in that time was try and eat, nap in the uncomfortable plasic chairs and pace up and down whilst crying.

"Ah the Dolans and Miss y/l/n. Grayson's surgery didn't go completely tdown.

an. There were a few complications. However they were overcome. Grayson will wake up in 1-2 days."

You break down into tears. Cameron sits you down and gives you a squeeze.

"Don't worry y/n. We'll all get through this." Cameron says to you whilst rubbing your back.

You calm down, have something to drink and pull yourself together. You ask the family to all sit down.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" Worriedly asked Ethan.

"Yeah, it's just. Ok. Me and Grayson are both 26 now. We have been together since we were 15. And I can't loose his now especially as..." You took a deep breath in and continued. "I cant loose any of you especially Grayson as, im 2 months pregnant." You weakly smile and stare at the family. Ethan and Cameron Have their mouths open as wide as possible. Grayson's parents are beaming ear to ear.

"I'm going to be an uncle, you're going to be an aunt, you're going to be grandparents, you're going to be a mum and Gray's going to be a dad!" Ethan said leaping up and hugging you. They all hugged you and congratulated you.

It was now midnight. Cameron and the two boys had gone home. It was just you and Lisa sat by Grayson's bedside.

"I can't believe my little Gray baby is going to be a dad. And my beautiful daughter in law is going to be a mum! Well I hope you will be my daughter-in-law. That is if Gray pops the question, which I am sure he will considering the upcoming budle of joy!"

"Thanks! I'm so lucky to have all of you." You hugged Lisa then let out a big yawn.

"I think we should get a goods night rest. Come on y/n. You can stay ours."

You slept in Grayson's old bed. As soon as you hit the mattress you fell asleep.

At 12pm the next day you woke up. You suddenly remembered everything from yesterday and burst into tears.

"Hey, hey ,heyyy y/n. What's wrong?" Ethan said whilst sitting next to you and pulling you into a hug.

"What if Grayson never wakes up? He will never meet his miniature version."

"We'll all get through this y/n."

You went to the hospital in the afternoon for a bit. Grayson was still 'asleep'.