Baby Trouble|E.D

I was on the brim of exploding with excitement.
I bought five tests, all positive. That might sound a bit over the top but I wanted to be 100% sure.

We're both 22. That's a mature enough age. This wasn't planned but we are capable of looking after a mini us.

I heard the door unlock and I ran down the stairs.
"Hey babe, how was your day?" I asked Ethan as he walked through the door. "Hey guys!" I hugged Grayson and Alex
"It's been very good. It was a very chill meeting." He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Ethan, I can talk to you in private for a sec. It's more than important."

We walked into the kitchen. I got him to sit down. I handed Ethan a bag. "Take what's in the bag out one by one."
Yes I know I peed on the stick he's about to touch but he can looked over that fact.

One by one he took out each of the five sticks . But each time his face became more and more expressionless to the point where no one could tell what he could be thinking.

"Yo- you're pregnant?" He whispered shakily pointing to my belly.
I simply nodded with a smile.
He turned around and walked to the other side of the kitchen and got a glass out.
"Say something." I spoke, unsure of how he was feeling.

Ethan turned around and faced the wall, and threw the glass at it.
"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GO AND GET YOURSELF PREGNANT."

Shit

"Wha- I- Why aren't you happy?" I wasn't really thinking about what I was saying, all I know is that I'm terrified.
"WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE HAPPY? A BABY, SERIOUSLY. YOU CAN ABORT IT OR SOMETHING." He was screaming at the top of his lungs.
"Ethan we're 22. We're old enough to have this baby. And there is no way on Earth I'm aborting this baby." I covered my stomach with my hands to comfort the both of us.

"And you know what. You made me fucking touch your pee stick. That's absolutely grim. You're sick y/n." And with that, he stormed out the kitchen, out the house slamming the front door.

I collapsed to the floor in a heap of weeps.

"What just happened, are you ok?" Alex rushed to my side as Grayson cleared up the glass.

I shakily pointed to the counter where the tests were. Gray and Alex's faces were full of sorrow.
"I'm so sorry y/n. Ethan is the biggest fucking dickhead that is alive to not want to have a baby with you." Gray rubbed my shoulder.

"I thought he'd be happy. We'd spoken about kids but we didn't plan this. I thought he'd be over the moon." I hiccuped every few words whilst Alex picked me up and carried me to the couch.

"I'll talk to him. This is not my brother at all. Something is wrong- he'd never take it out on you." Gray said putting his shoes and jacket one.
"Where are you going?" I asked drying my eyes with a tish.

"To hunt down this mother fucker and knock some sense into him. Alex, you stay here and look after y/n. Y/n, don't stress. You have Alex here with you and I'm only one call away."

After he finished speaking, Grayson left going god knows where to find this baby's daddy.

--------------
Should I write a part two?

Please comment and let me know, every little helps.
(Is that Asda or tesco?)

One of my Spanish teachers is called Mr Sneesby, poor guy but I can't stop laughing.

Ameliaaaa🌞