You cheat on him|E.D.pt 2

Your P/O/V (Skip back to the day before)

I have no where to go. It's late. Y/bf/n is asleep probably with her boyfriend. My parents don't need to know that I've made the biggest mistake of my life just yet. Jake!

I drive to his house and knock on the door.

No answer.

I knock again.

Still no answer.

Then i remember the spare key on top of the door frame. I stand on my tip toes and slide my hand across the frame, feeling for the keys. "Ah gotcha." I pick up the keys and quietly open the door. I slip the key in my coat jacket for now.

I creep up the stairs and make my way to his bedroom. Then I hear moans. Girls moans.

"Ugh Jake faster."

"Shit baby I'm close."

"What the hell Jake?!" I scream as i open the door to a blonde chick on top of him.

"What the fuck y/n." He says angrily as the girl covers herself with the sheets.

"You move on so quick. I left you 3 hours ago."

"Y/n I can do what the fuck I want. You made it clear i wasn't your fuck buddy anymore so I needed to find a new girl. Plus you're not the one that can come here shouting the odds when you're the one cheating on your partner."

"Please let me stay here, Ethan kicked me out. He found out."

"Why would i let you stay here? You're the one that said he wouldn't find out." Jake said standing up and putting a pair of sweats on.

"Please J. You're all I have left to crash."

"Get out of my house." He said clenching his fists

"Please." I say crying

"Get out I said," his voice got louder

"Jake plea-"

"GET OUT MY HOUSE YOU DUMB SLUT!"

I ran out the house, threw the keys on the door mat and slammed the door.

"What the hell have you done y/n." I said to myself crying hysterically

The Next Day 8 pm ish

I slept at a Motel for the night. It's now 8pm. I rang y/bf/n and she said I could sleep their for as long as I need to.

I sat in a café staring at a wall. My phone buzzed and my hand grabbed for it immediately. Please be Ethan, Please be Ethan.

Not Ethan just a twitter update. Then I tried Ethan again. He picked up

"Oh my Ethan I'm so sorry I lo-"

"It's not Ethan. It's Grayson." Gray said bluntly

"Oh well could you past it to Ethan please?"

"No."

"Why?" My voice cracked

"Wait Gray, pass the phone." I heard a faint voice in the distance "Fine."

"Y/n what do you want?" A hurt Ethan asked

"I need to talk to you, see you, hold you again."

"Don't you have Jake to do that?" He said with spite dripping with every word

"Please, let me explain."

"Fine. But meet me in the park by the pond." He said defeated

"Thank you so much I'll be there pronto." He ended the call. I threw my phone in my bag and sped walked it to the pond.

When I arrived Ethan was already there. "Hey." I said sitting next to him.

"I still don't get it." He said staring off into the distance

"Get what?" You examined his face for any emotion.

"Why did you cheat on me. What was he giving you that I wasn't?"

"Eth, it's complicated."

"NO IT'S NOT. JUST TELL ME Y/N! I'M HURTING AS MUCH AS YOU ARE. I'M THE VICTIM. I'M HEARTBROKEN. I'M SORRY I WAS GIVING YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION. I'M SORRY I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" Ethan stood up and was crying with anger and pain. "I can't loose you y/n." He sat down and wiped his eyes whilst looking down at his shoes

"Eth . I was feeling neglected. I had umm...sexual needs." We were silent for a few minutes.

"Give me another chance Ethan. If I screw up again then kick me out of your life. Olease just one more chance." I begged

"Hand me your phone." He said looking at me with big red puffy eyes. I unlocked my phone and handed it to him. He went on my contacts and found Jake. "Once i delete this number and the messages, I'll give you that second chance if you promise never to see or speak to this Jake again." He said with his thumb hovering over the contact.

"I'll do anything. I'll never speak of his name again." And with that, the number was gone. He went to the messages and deleted them too.
"Where's your suite case?" He asked with a puzzled expression.
"It's in my car which is parked at y/bf/n"
"Ok we'll go there then we'll go home. Oh but Grays at ours and I don't see him going home soon. I think he gets lonely, he needs a girlfriend." He lightly laughed
"Well I have a few single mates, we can set them up." I stood up. Ethan stood up and we walked to y/bf/n's house.

As we were walking, he intertwined his finger with mine and gave my hand a squeeze. "I'm never letting you go again." He said in a small voice.
"I love you Ethan."
"I love you too....but you need to earn all my trust back."
"Don't worry I will." He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

-----------
Shity ending but idgaf 😂
I couldn't decide if I should end it happy or sad, I went with happy cuz I like books with happy endings Lol

Please read my other Dolan book, Rays of Darkness. I update that around every 2 days.

Amelia👑
Vote,comment, share