33|High|both

Your P/O/V

This was most definitely not a normal day, at all. I'd never quite thought of doing this until Kylie, the popular girl, told me to loosed up and stop being such a pussy about things. I know I shouldn't have exactly listened to her advice but I'm loving it at the moment.
She was holding an end of school year party type thing. I took this under my wing as a chance to 'unpussy-fy myself '

I was chilling outside sitting on an empty patch of grass with my two best friends, Ethan and Grayson Dolan.
"Guys, I have an idea and I know you two are experienced in this sort of stuff." They both looked at me with concerned faces.
"You guys have smoked like weed before so I like umm... I wanna do it... Like right now."
"Are you sure?" Grayson asked
"100%" I nodded
"Ok then, it's time for you to feel amazing." Ethan shouted a bit too exited.

Within half an hour I was off my face. Considering this is my first time getting stoned it's probably going to hit me the most.
"Marijuana is a funny word." The three of us were lying on the grass staring into the star filled sky. My hands wafted around in the air above me. "Mar-ooooo-wana." I giggled
"I haven't seen you like this is ages y/n?" Grayson laughed hysterically at nothing.
"Like what? All sexy but high as fuuuccckkk." I dragged out the letters of fuck and said it in a high voice
"Yes and no. You've just really let loose, plus you're boob is practically out of that dress." Gray blushed and poked the side of your boob.
"Oh look who it is, shawty bad as hell with them Kylie Jenner lips." I giggled and propped myself against a tree as I watched the blurry figure of Kylie approach.
"Y/N! You can't just say that to someone even though their name's Kylie." Ethan said almost about to cry.
"Oops. Sorry Kylie. Also, can you stand still and get off the purple bat you're riding."
"Oh my what have they given you?" Kylie asked hopping off the bat.
"Umm mar-ooo-wana or as others called it, weeeed." I closed my eyes and chuckled.
"I suppose I have myself to blame for this too. Oh well, if you can't beat em' join em'." I handed Kylie the blunt that had been rested on my legs.
"I have am idea!" Grayson blurted out.
"What what!" Ethan bounced like a 5 year-old.
"Let's play strip twister and who ever ends up naked first has to do 10 lengths in the pool." He squealed like he'd just seen a shop full of your favourite foods.
"You're on. We're about to have some fun!" I cheered

--------------------------------
I tried 😂😂
Also, idea creds to Joyce 🍑😂💕

I have a couple shoutouts;
cookie_dough02 follow her because she recently started an Ethan book and it's really cute

Skyler1135 follow her if you like alternative books or marvel stuff. Also she likes Ethan Dolan thanks to me and Princesslala15 😂

Amelia 💦🍒