Christmas Surprises//both

Ethan

"I bought another bauble to add to the tree y/n!" I walked into the living room where the tree was.

Ethan stood there holding a sparkly silver bauble. "I want you to hang it on the tree." He handed the ball to me and it rattled.

"Is there something inside?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know." I spun the ball around and there was a little latch. I opened it up and inside was a glistening ring.

I looked up at Ethan but he wasn't there. He coughed and I looked down to find him on one knee.

He took the ring out of the bauble and took my hand. "Y/n, will you do me the honour of marrying me?" I covered my mouth and my eyes glossed over. I nodded frantically and Ethan delicately placed the ring on the correct finger.

He leapt up and kissed me. "I love you Ethan, best Christmas surprise ever."

Grayson

"Phew, that was a exhausting." Grayson slumped down onto the couch next to me. The rest of his family were dotted around the house and our 2 year old son, Adam was sat watching TV.

"I have one more present I wanted to give you." I said turing to Grayson.

"Oh really? What is it?" I handed him the package wrapped in silver paper with a red bow on top.

He ripped open the wrapping paper and started in awe at what was inside.
"Surprise!" I said in a small voice.

He held the book up." Are you serious?" He asked excited as ever.

"Duh! I wouldn't get you a book of baby names for nothing." He leapt onto me and engulfed me in a hug.

"I seriously can't wait for the new year now!"

~~~~~~
I've been updating so much.. Damn.
The Ethan one was inspired by a post I saw on insta earlier and the Grayson one was inspired by an amazon (i think) advert.

Amelia🎁