Memories//both

I'm back :))))
Also here you can be dating either twin so where I put e/g pick your preferred twins (or both if you can't pick) and imagine it with them.... If ya get what I mean.

☁☁☁

I sighed with pure happiness as I looked through old photos, mainly polaroids from the summer.

I pick up one where the twins and I are in the middle of a water fight, all three of us drenched in icey water but with joy splashed across our faces.

"Whatcha looking at?" Grayson jumps onto the couch next to me, followed by Ethan who sit the other side of me.

"I'm just looking through summer pics."

"Hey y/n, you look really hot here." E/g picked one of the photos up and studies it whilst biting his lip.

"So do you." I said winking.

"Ugh can you two get a room." The other twin said.

"Technically we are in a room." E/g said, making me giggle.

"Ooh look at this one! It's from backstage at your first 4OU show. You guys were so nervous it was adorable." I show them a polaroid of the two of them high-fiving after the show.

"I'm so glad we have these, when we're old and wrinkly we can show all the grandkids." Ethan said making me and Grayson cringe.

"Yeah ok Ethan sure. Hey look at this, it's Ethan asleep." Grayson picked one off up from the pile. As soon as I saw it I burst out laughing.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY YOU BULLIED ME THAT DAY!" Ethan whined

"It wasn't bulling! We only drew on your back and made you have a tan like that. It went away within a few days." I said breathless after laughing my ass off.

"A few days?! More like a few weeks!" Ethan said close to tears if embarrassment.

"Don't cry Grant. There's embarrassing ones of all of us." Gray said giving his twin a pat on the back trying to contain his laughs.

"Why don't we take a pic now to remember this moment." I reach across the table and pick up the Polaroid camera.

"Say 'sascooch'" e/g kissed my cheek and (the other twin) poses whilst I stick my tounge out with one eye closed.

"Perfect!" I put it on the table and we watch it develop. "Here's to more memories." I hold my hands up and we high-five one another.

☁☁☁
Hey guys! I missed Wattpad; no one probably realized I was gone lmao.

School and homework has literally been drowing me :))))

But I'm back now and I'm gonna try and write more (I promise!)

Please like & comment😊💕

Mel🌸

(Check out my other books please!)