When it's 'That time of the month'|E.D

Before you start, y/i/n= your instagram name

You wake up to some one running a bath. Ethan walked in and pulled you up.

"Babe, get undressed and hop in the bath." Ethan ordered me.

"Ohh No! Did I leave a stain, did any end up on you?" You asked worried

"No, it's fine. I saw it leaked through your shorts. I have breakfast cooking downstairs and the baths getting cold so get in!" Ethan pushes you in the bathroom, spins you round so your facing him, and pecks you on the lips. "Now have fun! Don't spend too much time in there though."

You get undressed and hop in the bath.

~25 minutes later~

As you walk into the kitchen you see eggs, bacon, sausages, baked beans and orange juice on the island. You run to your seat and start stuffing the food down. Ethan kisses you on the head, sits next to you and starts eating his breakfast.

"Looks like you were hungry!" Ethan said laughing

"Mmmmmm" you agreed with your mouth stuffed with food.

After you finished breakfast you went upstairs at checked your phone. You went on Insta and saw Ethan had tagged you in a photo. It was a picture of DVDs scattered across the living room coffee table and lots of snacks. The caption was- Lazy day with y/i/n 💜📀.

You liked it, went down stairs and into the living room. Ethan was lying on his side, propped up on his elbow and making a funny face. (Lol this just reminds me of Grayson in that vine with him on the bed.😂)

You walked out to Ethan, slapped his butt and pushed his elbow causing his head to drop into the popcorn. You couldn't stop laughing an Ethan had popcorn stuck to his face. Luckily he was laughing too.

"Thanks for that y/n. Are you ready to start with the movie marathon?" Ethan said still laughing

"I think so, let me just get comfortable." You snuggled up next to him and put your head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around you, pulled you closer and kissed you.

"I love you y/n. Just remember that. And if your every feeling down or upset or not well, I am always here for you." You looked up at him and smiled. Your eyes met his and you kissed him.

"I love you too Eth." He kissed you again then put the first film on. (You pick a film cuz im not film creative if that makes any sense!)

It was 6pm when you finished all the films. Ethan was asleep and you'd just woken up. You pushed your self of him. He was asleep like a baby. You put the arm that was wrapped around you and placed on Ethan's chest. You were relly hungry and didn't feel like cooking so you ordered pizza. Whilst you were waiting you tidied up and cheaked your phone. You posted a pic of Ethan asleep and commented- The Frozen sing-along tiered him out!😂❄

Aload of comments flushed through

#couplegoals

Aww your so cute

Ahahhha Ethan!

You lucky girl you get to see Ethan asleep all the time!

You smiled at the comments and replied to the one that said ' you lucky girl...'

Trust me I'm not, he dribbles and snores alot!😂

You then follwed her and liked a couple of her photos. Suddenly doorbell rang and you jumped. As soon as you closed the door, Ethan jumped up and took the boxes from you.

"Thanks y/n!" You kissed you on the forehead and sat down on the sofa. You chuckled and joined him. After you finished eating, you were watching tv.

"I love you eth." You whispered

'I love you too y/n/n'

You both fell asleep on each other.

Like, comment, share...💖