Forest Girl|G.D

Ok I'm trying something new so this will most likely fail but lets all watch and laugh at my attempt

Grayson's P/O/V

Ethan calls me a stalker. I call me an admirer.

She goes to my school, she's in most of my classes but she's never noticed me.

I know so much about her. From when I know she's stuck on a question to when she goes for a run.

I call her forest girl.

I sit on a log, enveloped by dying trees with russet leaves.

I sit there at 10 at weekends. Waiting for her to run by.

She's a few minutes late but I see her run by, but trip. I hear her welp in pain but no one is around.

I map out my options in my mind and decide to to the right thing.

"Y/n! Y/n! Are you ok?" I run up to her, taking my hood off as I reach her side.

"How do you-oh hi Grayson. And yes and no, I think I've twisted my ankle or something." My heart fluttered as my name fluttered from her lips.

"Uh.. Umm.. It looks worse than a sprain. Let's get you to hospital."

I go to wrap her arm around my shoulders but suddenly someone else shouts her name.

"Y/n, what happened?" A tall dark haired boy jogs up to us.

"I fell. But Grayson was here." He looks at me in disgust then turns back to her.

"Ok well Grayson you can leave now. I'm here. My girlfriend doesn't appreciate creeps touching her." He spat at me.

"DYLAN! You're the creep here. You don't leave me alone. Just do me a favour and get out of here before I hurt you." I was taken aback when y/n started shouting.

The boy obviously got the message. He stood up and walked off with a shrug.

"Shall we get going?" I asked

"Yes we shall. You know, I've always wanted to talk to you. I've just never had the guts to." Y/n said in a small voice.

I chuckled, "you want to talk to me? I must be dreaming."

She looked up at me with sparkling eyes. "After this is sorted, maybe we could go on a date?"

"Is forest girl asking me out on a date?"

"Maybe she is."

------------------
Hello I am alive.

Sozziess this was a load of poopies

I was meant to have an imagine up yesterday but a lot of rubbish happen and I didn't feel up to doing much other than chatting to very close friends so sozzies again

Also, I have a Jack G book in my drafts... When should I publish it?

Amelia🌺