Better than she can|Grayson

I'm gonna mix things up a bit

Gbear: She did it again

Me:What!? What did she do this time?

Gbear: She hit me again. But with her stiletto. I'm bleeding

Me: Grayson, you better get yourself out of there now. Leave the toxic woman

Gbear: I can't. She's blocking the doorway. I don't want to push past and hurt her...

Me: GRAYSON DO YOU NOT GET IT?! SHES COME CLOSE TO FUCKING KILLING YOU! PUSH PAST HER .
Me: take a jacket and run. I'll pick you up half way.

Gbear: Ok see you.

Your P/O/V

I picked up my cars keys and literally ran to my car, after locking the door.
I drove like I was on the run from the police.
I couldn't see him until I saw someone walk under a street lamp. I slammed onto the breaks and leapt out my car.

"Gray!" I ran over to him and helped him into the car. He removed his hand away from is face and breathing hitched. "Oh my. How could someone be so cruel to someone so perfect." I examined the wounds in the dim car light.
"I'm sorry." His speech was scratched and he was obviously broken inside.

"What the hell gray! You have nothing to be sorry about!"
"I do, I do. You told me Ari (random name) was bad news. I didn't listen!" His tears rolled down his bettered cheeks and dripped down onto his shaking legs.
"Let's just take you back to mine and we'll clean this all up, you and the situation."

He hissed as I wiped away the excess blood with a saline soaked tissue. "I'm so thankful for you y/n." I looked into his eyes and smiled then moved me attention back at the cut on his forehead. "You've put up with me for as long as I can remember. The last 5 months have been the hardest ever and you were always there. You were.. Are the only one who I can talk to."
"I'm very grateful for having you in my life too."

I finished cleaning him up and washed my hands. It was silent except the sound of running water.
"Y'know I've always hoped we could be something more." I broke the silence with the truth that was bubbling inside of me.
"What do you mean?"

(Sorry Justin, not the right time)

"Like, I can treat you better than she can. I can give you what you deserve." I felt good finally saying my deepest thought but so awkward putting my heart out on the line like this.
"I don't know what to say..." He sighed
"I knew saying that was a bad idea. Ugh I'm so stupid sometimes. You've had an unimaginably bad night and I-"
"y/n stop! Let me finish. I don't know what to say because I never knew you felt the same way. Ever since I told you about this abusive relationship I couldn't escape and you were there by my side, I started falling for you."
"Soooo where does this bring us?"
"It brings us up to now. We'll take it slow. See how things go and we'll take it from there." He said confidently with a slight smile on his face.
"That was.. easier and smoother than it'd planned out in my head." I chucked.
"Well... Once we tell the cops everything we can live happily together."
"I'm looking forward to that."

---------------
I say this too often but I didn't know how to end it😂

Why don't GB Olympians look like this guy:

Also I want a cool way to sign off instead of just my name with an emoji so if you have any ideas, comment pleaseee😊💛

Amelia 👽