best night ever

I saw the twins' show last night and I can easily confirm, it was one of the most amazing nights I have ever experienced.

However, I feel different about the twins. I think it's a good different but I can't tell yet.

Last night I saw two of my favourite people out of the almost 8 billion on this crazy planet. They did what they do best, create memories and make every single one of their fans in that room smile with pure elation.

I don't care if I didn't meet them. Being in the same room at the same time was more than enough.

I'll give a lil run down of how lit London was:

Firstly they played the vid then jumped on stage. They looked at some posters then they did all the snapchat stuff.

Firstly they did some dares. I won't reveal them but if you wanna know then just pm me.

After that they did a spelling test (with London/British slang). But they did it with the shock collars.
Grayson won that overall😂😂

They then did a best friend challenge/cake catapult and asked each other questions- it was so cute. And if they got it wrong they had cake thrown at them.
Three times when Grayson threw it at Ethan, it totally missed😂.

They then went off stage and cleaned up. They showed the car wash footage but I think it had a bit different stuff than the YT vid. They then came back on stage with their pink robes on.

After that they did the Twitter Q&A which was funny.
After that they picked two people to go up on stage, share that giant shirt and see who could win at basketball. Grayson and the girl he was with won that as the dunked it which could be classed as cheating but oh well😂 she got a signed hat but the other girl got nothing. But they both got hugs.

After that they did the Dizzy Waiter Challenge but with jelly beans or Smarties. When they ate them they were like, 'They taste so different in England.' 😂
Grayson won that it was crazyyy😂 I filmed him winning so if you want to see them pm me and I'll give you my Kik name and I'll send ya some vids.

They then went off stage and a video was shown about the charity they are supporting.

After that they did one more challenge where they had to shoot shirts through a hoop and who ever lost had to give it to the audience. They both lost so that meant BOTH SHIRTS CAME OFF EHNSHANAJAJJAJ
Heavenly...

And that was that. The show wrapped up and London 4OU was over 💜

I've probably forgotten some stuff because I still can't believe it happened. Princesslala15 tell me if I missed anything😂

HAPPY DOLAN TWINS TUESDAY

PEACE💜✌