35|Broken Love|Grayson

Your P/O/V

I sat there, starting at the plain cream wall waiting for Grayson. I was at my limit and I can go no further, my heart aches even thinking about it but it's for the best.
"I'm home y/n." I hear his voice echo through the lonely halls and rooms. "Y/n?" He walked into the kitchen and sat on the chair opposite. "Y/n, why is your stuff packed?" I shook my head out of my zone at looked at the once love of my life.
"Grayson. This relationship is toxic. It's the both of us, I'm not going to lie. You're always so rude to both of our families and when you look away, I always see their shocked faces." I chocked a bit, holding back the tears that were threatening to cascade down my face.
"I can change. I'll be nice and then you'll see." He tried holding my hands that were on top of the table but I just moved them away.
"You hardly have time for me which I don't know why because you're not on tour or anything. You're free. Plus when we do 'hang out' if you can call it that, I might as well be alone because you're always on your phone or blanking me. Grayson. I-i. I don't love you as much anymore." Those words tore my soul apart. I burst out into and collapsed on the table in a heap of sorrow.
"Y/n, please tell me your joking." I could tell Grayson was crying. "Y/n stop. I can change. You can love me again."
"It's too late Grayson. I wish things were different. But they're not. If this is how things are supposed to be then so be it." I stood up and walked to the front door where all my stuff I needed was there. Grayson ran after me, saying anything that would make me want to stay.
"Goodbye Grayson. Who knows, I might just come crawling back." I opened the door and stepped out.
"Y/n you're being ridiculous, come back inside."
"Grayson stop! This is over. You just can't let things go-"
"I can't exactly let the girl I love go that easy, can I?"
"Well try. Like I said. I might come back, but don't wait around, find someone who you truly love." And with that, I walked away from the place I called home for a year. The boy that was once the most generous and caring person I knew. The shelter for our broken love.

--------------------------------
Idk if this was any good, let me know in the comments. Also sorry for any mistakes.

Now onto the interesting part;
After a day of consideration (lmao) I have decided to do multi-fandom images. Comment who you'd like to see (you can comment more than once.) and I'll pick the one I like most.
Anything really from Lucky Blue to Derek Luh to Anwar Hadid 🌝

I will not do Jacob Saggytitties, Nate Garner or any like marvel people/ tv show people type things (Sky/Ame if ur reading this, you know what I mean lmao.

Ameliaaa🍒

Also there's this boy in my brother's year (British lang) and he doesn't need a glow up like if he was 2/3 years older then damn I'd be all over him. Maybe when he gets older but it's a weird thought imagining going out with someone your little brothers age. 😂