Clowns|E

"Grayson what the hell! That's just too far, he could freeze to death of have a heart attack or-"

"Y/n, calm down. Trust me, he won't freeze and he won't have a heart attack, he'll most likely try and kick me in the balls."

Grayson decided to get revenge on my boyfriend, Ethan after he pranked him... I guess this is gonna be a thing now.
Gray's plan is already half fore-filled. Ethan is hanging from a tree outside, covered in leaves, in a human net. Grayson is about to go and scare Eth wearing a clown costume. Not the most ideal fall night in.

"Grayson I beg please don't." He whimpered as he put the mask on.

"Y/n please. Just sit back and laugh at it all." And with that, he disappeared out the door.

I sat on the kitchen counter, my nails tapping the marble counter top as I thought of a plan. I heard some screaming coming from outside. I sighed and slid off the counter. As I did, an idea popped into my head.

I ran down to the renovated basement to the poole table and picked up the stick. I ran back up and then outside.
I saw my poor lil bean being terrorised by his twin brother in disguise.

I quietly crept behind Grayson, putting my finger to my lips telling Ethan to be quite. I whacked the stick against Grayson's leg and he fell to the floor with a scream followed by a whelp. He scrambled back, taking his mask off.

"What the hell y/n, you ruined it!" He said almost in tears as I had just foiled his plans.
I picked up the camera that was sat in the grass and held it as if I was vlogging.

Ethan was still sat in the net half laughing half shaking still with fear and shock. Grayson stood up and untied him. As soon as Ethan fell to the floor amongst the leaves, he leapt up and tackled Grayson to the floor.

"This prank war just got serious bro." Ethan stood up and hugged me tightly. "Thanks for saving me baby girl." He kissed me on the lips then forehead and we walked back in.

"Should we get pizza?" Grayson called after us.
"Yes but you're paying. Oh and remember to change." I giggled as the clown costume was all muddy and torn.

~~~~~
Hey! I feel as if it's been AGESSS!

This weeks video was defo worth the wait😅 When G wasn't in the costume, he looking so damn hot my ovaries couldn't handle it. Oh and so did Ethan... He looked daddy afff      😍👅

I'm gonna try and update more frequently, I've been lacking sorry! I'm still recovering from 4OU and the fact I saw my heros live before my eyes doing what we all love.

Peace
Amelia✌🏽️💜