34|Skylar-Ethan

Sky's P/O/V

"Ok Eth are you ready?" I asked surveying the kitchen, looking at all the ingredients for brownies .
"Yep! Mmm I can't wait to eat these, I love brownies." He licked his lips with a smile.

Making brownies with Ethan didn't go to plan. "Hey Sky.." I turned and looked at him, then was flicked in the face with some of the batter
"Hater!" I jokingly shouted, wiping the mix off my cheek onto Ethan's cheek.
"I can't decide what's more yummy, the uncooked brownies or you." He smirked
"Oh and here comes a horny Ethan." I giggled.
"You're cute when you laugh." He walked over to my and pushed me into his chest.
"Ethannnn, I wanna finish the browniesss." I pouted.
"Shhh, I have better things in mind." He smirked then took his shirt off, revealing his toned body. I inhaled and bit my lip.
"Now do you want to finish the brownies still?"
"No. Scrap them. I'll have you."
One thing lead to another, the kitchen counter was clear, clothes were all on the floor and Ethan was stood between the legs of my bare body.
He teased my entrance with his tip before sliding himself in making me moan. He started moving himself back and forth, faster and faster, closing any gap between originally.
"Holy shit, don't stop Ethan." I scratched up his back as he started sucking on my neck.
"You're so tight." He grunted making me moan his name. "Baby girl, say my name again."
"Ugh fuck Ethan!" I could feel my high rapidly approaching. "Eth, I'm gonna cum.." I said barely gathering my words together
"Me too, on the count of three. One, two, three." We both released at the same time and I rest my head on his chest, exasperated.
"That was so good." I sighed
"Oh yeah it was." He laughed pulling himself out and cleaning up the mess. "Round 2 upstairs? The brownies can wait.." He said with a pleading look.
"Fine. Let's go." I took his hand and brought him up to out shared room.

---------------------------
Well here you go Skyler1135
Btw, I'm not doing requests again this is just because she asked me at school and yea 😂

Amelia 😈💕