Candle Lit//E

As I switched on the light to my room, the power blew and all the lights went off.

I heard a scream, and I giggled knowing it was Ethan.

"Where are you Eth?" I shouted out.

"I'm on the toilet." He shouted back, sounding embarrassed.

I picked up a torch, opened the bathroom door a bit and rolled it over to him. "Thanks princess."
I shut the door and carefully tip-toes down the stairs.

I started lighting all the candles in the house, illuminating the home with cozy smells and giving the rooms a warm glow.

"Y/n, where are you?" Ethan called out sounding a bit scared.

"I'm on the couch!" He walked in and let out a sigh of relief when he saw me.
"Are you scared of the dark or power-cuts?" I asked laughing.

Offended, Ethan stood up tall, "no. I'm a man. I don't get scared."

"Sureeeee E-tee-wee-tee"

He slid next to me and I put my legs across his lap, rest my head on the arm of the couch.

Ethan faced me and gradually his face grew closer to mine, closing the gap. "You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear, giving my goosebumps.

"You look beautiful too." We both laughed but he stopped it by deeply kissing me.

"Don't talk, just kiss me." I obeyed his order and kissed him passionately back, our bodies pressed tightly against each other.

Rapidly the kiss turned into a make out, the sounds of the kisses filling the silence of the room.

The auburn flames flickered about, moving along with me and Ethan.

Slowly Ethan's shirt came off and was thrown to the floor, being precarious of the candles.

His large cold hands went under my shirt and caressed me hot body.

All of a sudden the lights all came back on, blinding us with the sudden light.

We separated and groaned. "That was about to end in so much fun." Ethan winking.

"Maybe we should be under candle light more often, it seems to have a very positive effect." I stood up and walked over to the light switch.

"Lets continue what we started" i flicked the switch and walked back over to Ethan.

The night went on until the candles were burnt out and so were we.

Hey guyssss

Nicki Manaj followed the twins I'm finding this all hilarious especially Ethan's reaction😂😭

Ethan's fanboying

Anyway I'll try and write the requests but I have a jam-packed week so I'll TRY and find time, they'll probably be up by the weekend.

Amelia🌹