Ann-Grayson

For//Anima102

Ann's P/O/V

"How many times are you going to make these 'grinding videos'?" Me and Grayson got home after going to Ethan's. The two of them made yet another griding video. If I'm being honest, I felt kind of uncomfortable watching It.

I sat on a stool by the island and grabbed an apple to eat.
"I don't know, as many as I want." I nodded then took a bite out of it. "Ann, are you ok?" He took the apple out of my hand and put it on the counter.
"Hmm? Yeah I'm fine."
"What's wrong, seriously?"
"I - umm- uhh.." I didn't know what to say.
Grayson held my hand and pulled me up "you were turned on, don't try and hide it." Grayson winked
"Ugh fine." I sighed in defeat
"Well I can fix that baby girl." He took off his shirt and pants. He then undressed me and we were both naked.
"Sit on the counter." He demanded
"Are you serious? We're gonna fuck in the kitchen!" Well this is going to be interesting..
"Why not? If we do it right then it will be fine." I shrugged my shoulders and hopped up.
Grayson opened up my legs and stuck two fingers in me.
"Oh my god Gray!" He started pumping his fingers in and out faster.
"Mmm you're so wet baby girl." He licked his liked and looked like the sexy motherfucker he his.
"Shit I'm gonna cum." I groaned and rolled me head back.
"Come on Ann, cum." And with that I felt myself relax and release around him.
"Now for the fun." Grayson held his now erect dick in his hand and held it at my entrance.
"Please baby." I moaned as he teased me with it.
"What do you want?" He is so annoying when he teases.
"Please. Put it inside me!" I begged.
He didn't wait for me to adjust, he started slamming in and out of me at a rapid pace.
"Princess, you're so tight!" He grunted. Grayson's hands gripped my thighs while I scratched up his back.
"Gray! Ughhh" I felt a knot in my stomach
"Ann! You feel so good!"
"Grayson, I'm gonna cum!"
"Hold it in for a bit."
"I can't" my head rolled back
"Ok 3,2.1" I felt his liquids rush inside of me. We both groaned and I rested my head on his chest.
All you could hear was our heavy breathing.
"That was hot." Grayson broke the silence.
"Yeah it was. I need a shower." Grayson cleaned up the mess
"Round 2 in the shower?" Grayson asked picking me up.
"You know it babe."

-----------------------------------
Hope you liked it Ann 💞

Please comment on my last notice I uploaded earlier 👌
Amelia 💘

Thanks for 1.42k 💙