Bar Benefits|G.D

Before I start, thank you so much for 2.7 k 💜💛ly guys

Your P/O/V

I sat in a corner booth sipping on the whiskey that burned my throat with every sip. I stared into oblivion whilst playing with the sticky bar coaster.
I sighed and took another sip. I was board out of my mind but I didn't really care. At least I had a bit of peace... until someone joined me.
"Mind if I keep you company?" I looked up at the tall muscular figure looming over me.
"Go ahead, but I won't provide much entertainment or conversation." He slid onto the seat opposite.
"What's a pretty girl like you doing in a dingy place like this that smells of stale ale?"
"Life brought me here. My stupid family and my fucking ex." I sighed and relaxed back "What's a pretty boy like you doing here?" I smirked as I copied his words
"Hmm so you play like that. Similar reasons to you, but if we're being specific with the family then my twin brought me here."
"Ooo you have a twin, double trouble." We both lightly chuckled
"What's your name?" He asked. For the first proper time I looked at him. He had an amazing face structure, dark messy hair with a blonde streaks and the coolest eye colour.
"Y/n. What about you?" My eyes scanned his face but I stopped when I saw him smirking
"I'm Grayson. You have a beautiful name, but I bet you'd love to be screaming mine." He said with a wink
"In your dreams boy." I laughed at his cockiness

We sat there in silence for a bit. I resumed playing with the beer-soaked coster and he took a sip out of my glass.
"Ew you could have ebola." I said wiping down the rim of the glass where he drank from. NO HATE TO THOSE WHO WERE INFECTED BY THAT MALICIOUS DISEASE!
"That's one of the most unlikeliest things." After he said that it was silent again.
"You want another drink? This round's on me." He stood up and ruffled his hand through his hair.
"Nah I'm good. I think I'm gonna head home." I sighed and picked up my bag
"Wait!" Grayson gripped my wrist gently. "Do you wanna go on a date sometime? Here's my number." He handed me a card with his number on. I laughed at the fact it was his business card.
"I'm not gonna ring you on your work phone." I chuckled handing it back.
"No no look at the other side." He placed it in my hand and I read the message.
'I only carry one of these around and give them to the most breathtaking girls, you're the first one y/n. Call me soon : 17382145. Grayson X'
"When did you write this?" I asked
"When you were playing with the coaster and ignoring me." We both laughed
"Well Grayson, expect a call from me soon." I trailed off as I walked away, purposely swaying my hips.
"I'll be waiting Y/n!" I heard Grayson shout in an amused voice.

As I was walking down the dimly lit road I let the late evening cool breeze calm me and I thought ti my self, 'Maybe there are more benefits to bars other than getting hammered.'

-
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a bit, I'll be able to write more now that a load of family events are out of the way and I can chill.

Amelia xx