*New Year's Eve~G.D*

Grayson-26
You- Your age +10

"Gosh, I can't believe it's almost 2026!" Grayson said whilst wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in.
"It's almost been 7 years since we first started dating and 6 months till our wedding." You kissed Grayson's nose then wriggled out of his hold. "Come on babe, we need to get ready for your parents house." You walked over to your bed and started getting undress the dressed into your dress.
You put on your emerald, tight, sparkly dress that just reach mid-thigh. You wore a black jacket and black heels. You only put on a bit of make-up. You straighten your hair and left it like that.
"Fuck, y/n. We won't be able to stay at my parent's house for long if your dressed like that." Grayson walked over to you and squeezed your butt. You spun around, pecked him on the lips then ran out of the bathroom into the bedroom. You sat on the end of your bed and checked your phone. Grayson walked up to you, pushed you onto the bed then jumped next to you.
"You look hot..." You said slowly unbuttoning his shirt. You looked at him to see him smirking. "I'm sure your parents won't mind if we're a bit late."

~15 minutes later~
You quickly got dressed and drove to the Dolan house.
"Where have you guys been?" Lisa asked whilst hugging you. You looked at Grayson and he just smiled.
"Errm. It took me a bit longer to get dressed. And Grayson couldn't find a belt but we found one in the end." You said hastily. You looked at Grayson who mouthed 'Is that the best you could come up with?" You laughed then got ready for midnight which was still an hour away.
You spent your time chatting to Gray's family.

Finally it was less minute to midnight.
"5,4,3,2,1 Happy New Year!" Everyone shouted.
You kissed Grayson passionately. "Love you Gray"
"Love you too y/n" You pecked each other on the lips again and then went and hugged everyone else.
You hugged Lisa, and she whispered
"I know what you two got up to today..." Winked at you then walked off. You burst out laughing and told Grayson.

On your way back to your hotel room, a sudden thought rushed through your mind but you pushed it out the way...

Happy New Year!!

Sorry this is a bit late. And sorry for the lack of uploads. I have been rather busy. And finally, sorry if the ending was weird and shit, but oh well.

Check out my new book, 'Rays of Darkness|G.D' I know you guys will loveee it. ❤
Vote, comment and recommended

Love you guys, Amelia xx