Winter Get Away//E

I felt a cool gush of wind graze over my body which slowly woke me up.

I felt to my side but realised Ethan wasn't there, instantly making me pout.

As I finally came round I looked around the room and saw a trail of rose petals scattered across the floor.
I smiled at Ethan's cheesiness.

The perfect weather of Saint Barts engulfed me in a blissful hug. Ethan and I were on holiday here for Valentines and time away from our busy lives.

I stood up, stretching my legs and ran my hands down the sides of my silk night dress.

I followed the rose petals outside onto the decking, which overlooks the beach. I could hear the soft gushing of the waves from the sea and our pool.

Ethan was stood with his back to me hovering over the table, shirtless with just some grey sweatpants on.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his muscular back.

"Happy Valentines Day princess." He immediately spun around with a smile on his face and engulfed me in a loving hug.

"Happy Valentines Day handsome." He passionately kissed me and I ran my hand through his hair.

He stepped aside and revealed a table dotted with delicious food.
"Breakfast baby. Sit down and tuck in." He pulled a chair back and I sat on it, giggling at him.

"I couldn't be in a more perfect place with a more perfect man." I gushed intertwining my hand with his.

"I love you so much y/n it drives me insane." He popped open a bottle of champagne
(OK YOU'RE 21 HERE SO EVERY THINGS LEGAL OK COOL)

"Ethan it's a bit early for that!" I laughed as he poured the bubbly into glasses.

"Nonsense baby girl. It's never too early on Valentines Day for anything."he said with s wink, making me go a light velvet colour.

He moved in a bit closer, close enough for me to feel his stubble against my cheek.
"You know y/n, every time you wear something red you drive me crazy. The sooner we finish this food, the sooner we can fix this problem."

"I like the sound of that." We both held up our glasses and clinked them.

"I can't wait to finish this now y/n, lets skip to it." As soon as he finished his sentence he picked me up bridal style and ran off into our room.

🌹
Happy Valentines Day my lovelies
Did anyone do/get anything today?

The twins video today killed me but the pics they posted on Instagram were the things that really made me want to die. There are no words to describe their beauty I cri.

Mel☺️
(Grayson one up soon)