"Assalamualaikum bhai. How are you? I really miss you bhai." I told him excitedly.

"Wa alikum assalam, Annu. I'm good. How about you, sissy?" He asked me warmly.

As soon as I heard his voice, my tears started to roll down. I gulped back the sob.

"I'm good bhai." I told him and I mentally kicked myself as my voice cracked at the end.

"What's the matter, Aanya? Are you alright?" Bhai asked me, his voice filled with concern.

"Nothing has happened bhai. I'm just tired." I told him.

He didn't believe me and started to ramble that if there was something bothering me then I should share it with him and that he will take care of it.

"I'm really fine bhai. And don't worry if something bothers me you will be first person to be informed, my bodyguard brother." I said jokingly.

He laughed at this and asked me about some random stuffs about my college and studies. I was relieved when he didn't nag about the reason behind my foul mood.

It was midnight when bhai hung up. I was hungry, so, I went downstairs to grab something to eat. Luckily, I found a leftover pizza which Alina had ordered in the evening.

While I was eating it, I heard the doorbell ring. I went and opened the door. My parents were back from the party.

"Assalamualaikum, ammi and papa. How was the party?" I asked them.

"Wa alikum assalam, Annu. The party was great." Both of them answered.

"Annu, how are you feeling now?" My father asked me.

"I'm feeling much better papa." I replied which is surprisingly true. After talking to my brother, I was really feeling good. My heart felt light.

They were glad to know that I was okay. I asked them about Alina. They said that Alina had to stay with her parents and she said that she will be visiting me tomorrow.

I was disappointed by Alina's absence. But, I know, she is busy. So, I shrugged it off.

Since my parents were tired, they called it a night and went to their room. I, quickly finished my pizza and came back to my room.

I lied down on my bed, but I couldn't sleep at all. All I could think was about that kiss. I touched my lips. I can still feel his lips on mine. His lips were very soft even though his kiss was bruising.

The way he sucked and licked my lips made me loose my sanity. When he deepened the kiss, my knees became weak. I thought I would fall down. But his hold on my waist was tight enough to support me and hold me in place.

He held me as if I was made of glass and he was scared to break me. When I was in his arms, I oddly felt safe.

But why?

His touch did weird things to me. Whenever he touched me, I felt the sparks flying. My heart beat gets doubled. I felt the butterflies in my stomach when he kissed me.

While thinking about the kiss, I, suddenly remembered that I slapped him in front of everyone.

OMG, what have I done?

You slapped a billionaire infront of everyone. My conscience answered me.

And you didn't even look back at him, she continued.

Argh!! I know. Will ​you just shut up now? I slapped my forehead. He must have felt humiliated.

No, my dear, he must've felt elated that you insulted him in front of an audience.

There she is back again, someone please kill her.

They have to kill you first to kill me, duffer.

Urghh!!! I hate it when she is correct.

I turned around, pushing my face into the pillow and screamed. I was petrified, because Hussein seemed to be a guy with whom one should never mess with. And I slapped him. That to in public.

Why is my life so complicated.

Why?!

But, again, whatever he did was wrong. He shouldn't have kissed me like that. He also insulted me. So, he deserved it. I reasoned myself.

I should forget everything that happened. I should forget Hussein otherwise he will be messing with my brain. I need to concentrate on my studies and my goals.

And with this, I dozed off into my dreamland, hoping that everything will be alright by tomorrow and my life will be back to normal.
..............................................................

Hey guys!

How are you all?

I couldn't update yesterday, I was really busy.

I hope you are enjoying the story.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you😘😘

Xoxoxo