I meet Niall Horan

Chapter 1

                   The Lucky Café

    Lilo's P.o.v

   My alarm went off. It was 2:00am. I usually wake up at that time. I slipped on a pair of my favorite jeans and one of my favorite shirts that say " MAKE ART, NOT WAR!" I got my house keys and shut the door.

         I jogged down the street with my I phone playing ' pineapple queen '. I got to the stop sign knowing I had just jogged 3 miles and looked down at my shoes they were red ankle high Chuck Norris's. I looked up. Just across the street was my favorite Café, Lucky's Café.

          I walked into the café. It was warm inside and it smelled wonderful. I went to the counter and sat down.

                  "Hey Lilo. Do you want the usual?" Asked Maria. She had a accent I couldn't tell what kind. She had long dark brown hair with pretty brown eyes.

         "May I have the usual?" I asked.

          "Of course Sweetie!" She replied. She disappeared behind the wall to make what I had ordered.

               While waiting for Maria to come back I started to get bored. I decided I would just spin around in the chair. I started to spin and spin and then stopped. At booth I saw a guy with blond short hair. I wonder if I should go talk to him? I asked myself. I got up from the chair.

               I walked over to the booth. He had short blond hair. He had blue eyes that were so.....beautiful! I sat down in front of him. And just stared at him.

               "Can I help you?" He asked with a very confused face.

                "I was wondering what someone like you, is doing here." I answered.

                He held his drink up "I came to the place that had the best tea." He told me.     

                ''Can I tell you something?" I asked him looking into his blue eyes.

                  "Sure?" He said with a look of concern on his face.

                 "I love your eyes." I told him.

                   "Thanks. Do you want something?" he asked.

                 '' Yes, I was wondering if you were bored?'' I told him

               "I mean I guess, why?'' he answered. I smiled

***********************************************★*******************************************

             Author's note

Sorry its such a short chapter  this is my first chapter and story so later on it will get longer later on soooo hope you guys liked it.