The day flew by until it was time for lunch. “Go sit with your man!” Shaw encouraged as we entered the cafeteria together.

                I frowned deeply and shook my head. “Shaw, I’m not going to leave you alone,” I said. Yes, I wanted to sit with Maxx. But I would feel awful just leaving Shaw alone like that. He never left me alone, not even for someone he was dating. I wasn’t going to be “that” friend.

                “Don’t worry about it. We’ll just sit with you.”

                I jumped and faced a grinning Maxx. “I just keep scaring you today Mark. But if you two don’t mind, Chandler and I will just sit at your table.”

                I glanced at Shaw and he grinned widely, gesturing at the table with a nod. “The more the merrier!” he said cheerfully, dropping into a chair.

                Chandler sat next to him and Maxx and I sat together. Maxx took his hand in mine and kissed me before we began to eat in comfortable silence.

                “So, my place afterschool bitches. Mark, I apologize for the rape you will experience from my little sister,” Chandler said with a sigh as he finished his lunch.

                “No, Ariel isn’t going to rape Mark! He’s mine!” Maxx whined, wrapping his arms around me.

                I blushed at hearing those words. It was like a dream come true. I was Maxx’s. I was Maxx Falcone’s boyfriend. It seemed so crazy and I could hardly believe it. But it was true, and I absolutely loved it. If this was a dream, I never wanted to wake up from it.

                “Maxx, you know my sister. If she wants that boy, he’s hers,” Chandler said and laughed.

                Afterschool, we got in Maxx’s car and drove to Chandler’s house. We got out and Chandler sighed and pulled a key out of his bag.

                “And again: I apologize for your loss of virginity. Or your humped leg. Yea, probably the second one,” he said as he opened the door and let me and Maxx in.

                “Hello Chandler. Hello Maxx,” Chandler’s mom said with a smile as we walked into the kitchen. Holy hell! Chandler’s house was so nice and rich looking!

                “Hey mom. This is Maxx’s boyfriend Mark,” Chandler said as he pulled some Arnold Palmers out of his refrigerator.

                “Hello Mark. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Mrs. Martin,” Chandler’s mom said with a polite smile.

                “Hello ma’am,” I said.

                Chandler led us into the living room and we sat down and began to watch TV. Maxx slipped his arm around my waist and kissed me gently, smiling. I rested my head on his shoulder, snuggling up to him comfortably. Hey, if I was going to date my dream guy, I was going to enjoy it.

                “Chandler! You brought your friends!”

                We faced his sister as she smiled at us from the doorway. “Hi cutie. You’re back,” she said to me with a wink. Her eyes landed on Maxx and I swear she licked her lips.

                “Maxx! I haven’t seen you in so long!” she cried, running and flinging herself onto his lap, kissing his cheek roughly. She wrapped her arms around her neck and gave him a grin that was somehow childishly seductive. “I missed you.”

                “Ariel! Come on sweetie,” a man said, entering the room. He smiled at her. “Aw, how sweet. Come on baby; get off of Maxx. We need to walk the dog now.”

                Ariel pouted. She kissed Maxx’s cheek again and winked at him. “I’ll be back for you Maxx,” she whispered before hoping off his lap and running over to the man. She took his hand and gave him an innocent smile.

                “Daddy, Chandler brought his friends home!” she said eagerly.

                “I see that. Hello Chandler! We’ll be back in a little. Keep the house clean,” the man said.

                “Will do dad,” Chandler said with a nod. Mr. Martin took Ariel out of the room and Chandler rolled his eyes.

                “Oh lord. Why don’t my parents see that she’s a whore in the making?” he groaned.

                “Well, they didn’t see that you were a whore in the making,” Maxx teased. Chandler waggled his eyebrows and winked.

                He jumped up and left to go to the bathroom. Maxx pulled me into his lap and kissed me deeply, grinning.

                “Tomorrow, you and I are going on our first official date. And we’re not doing that dinner and movie shit. No, it’s going to be unique. It’s going to be a surprise. But I hope you’re going to love it,” he said and kissed me again.

                “Well, can I at least have a hint?” I asked with puppy dog eyes.

                Maxx smirked and shook his head. “Nope! It has to be a complete surprise. I want to be original with this first date. You’ll find out what it is tomorrow.”

                I pouted and he grinned and kissed me again. God I would never get over that amazing, thrilling feeling of Maxx’s lips on my own. I smiled at him and rested my head on his chest.

                “Okay. I guess I can wait,” I said with a dramatic sigh. But my thoughts slipped off, wondering what Maxx had planned for tomorrow. Whatever it was, I had a feeling it would be good and fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- It sucks. It's boring. I know. I don't care. I'm thinking of taking this story down. I reallyyy can't get into it, and feel like no one cares for it. It's shitty.