(Chapter 62) Alright

Start from the beginning

"I told you.... when minute passes I ll make you say what's on your phone."

"I..I can't focus..."

"Hmm? I thought you can beat me."

His voice hummed on your neck.

You breathed out, him holding your hands, giving slight pecks to your neck and then you mumbled...

"I know wh..what is.. is ... it.."

He raised his eyebrow.

"Let me hear you."

"S..........."

(I will not write the answer for now I want you to think of it and type in the comments)

You've answer him, he made 'tch' sound being disappointed that you did it, him moving his head away from your neck, orbs met yours.

"Alright. What's yours?"

You sighed trying to sound calm, since he turned you on really much, you breathing out and then taking the breath in, eyes secure that he won't guess.

"You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don't see a single person on the boat. Why?"

You could see him being annoyed.

"Tch."

You didn't want to tease him but you knew you've surely won. He ll never guess an answer. It was a hard question for him.

Suddenly he gave you an answer, being sure of himself, eyes not leaving yours.

"All ....."

(Also try to guess it Reader)

"Am I wrong or right Last name?"

He gave you a winning smile seeing your reaction.

"So we bought guessed."

He replied.

"Mm..."

Suddenly his hand let go of yours, going under your shirt, moving it up, as hand glided touching your stomach making you gasp.

".....G...Grimmjow...wh.."

His hand stopped close to your breast, shirt covered them,  your eyes closed, wiggling your body since it was too hot for you.

"What's wrong Last name? Should I....."

His hand went down towards your stomach, being close to your panties.

"....touch you?"

He was turned on so much it was painful. He never experienced something as this. Your expressions would make him cum just from watching you move around, from trying to look away flustered, from your voice that you tried to keep so hard, your body that was shaking so much by his hand.

".....n...not fair..."

"...what's not fair?"

His husky voice said.

".....you..."

"....tell me.... do you want me to touch you.. or to back off?"

He could tell that you wanted it, but that you were also scared.

"I will not force myself kitten, nor will I hate you if you don't want it."

He reassured you.

"....t.. touch me..."

You mumbled looking away. 

His lips ended up at your neck, sucking on your skin, and his hand rubbed you making you gasp, moan slipping your lips, red color greeted your cheeks, as your legs were together, trying to keep your desire for him coming out, him whispering to you to open your legs just a little so he could touch you, fingers getting to your clit rubbing you slowly, devouring your neck with bites, and then his eyes finding yours as you came just from his touch.

You were embarrassed, his other hand touching your chin, making you look at him.

"Relax kitten, this is normal. Just tell me when to stop."

"Mm..."

He kissed your lips again, making you whimper at sudden tongue contact, caging you between him and you, as his hand left your drenched/wet panties, taking his time to taste every bit of you, his hand ending up on your breast, caressing you through the shirt, not taking it off, making you gasp with his slender fingers touching you, gently squeezing your bud, taking his time, stopping himself for a second, searching for your gaze,  slipping his hand under your shirt and grabbing your soft bud, his hand matching your breast, while sucking on your collarbone, your legs moving against each other, hitched breaths leaving your lips as the sudden contact of his lips through the shirt on your bud made you release, , short moan leaving your lips as you held them in, him kissing you softly watching your body shaking under him, as he stopped.

"Grimmjow...?"

Your breathy voice left, echoing in his ears.

"It's enough for today kitten."

He breathed out, pulling you up with him, you barely standing as you felt the sensation in your legs, even though you just came, and he only touched you, him gulping holding you by your hip, you could feel his erection, his desire for you, but he didn't pursue it.

"Why...?"

Your voice went out, almost above the whisper.

"Because you are not ready for it Your name."

His eyes were on yours as he breathed out, sweat falling down his neck.

How did he even...

He cupped your cheek making you look at him.

"You need to tell me these things, alright?"

"....mm... but how did you...."

"I know that you are sassy brat from time to time, but that also you don't intend on rushing it. I want you to be ready for it. Not go for it just to tease me."

With that you kissed him being grateful for his understanding.

"Alright."

You smiled at him.