Bonus: First Meeting

Start from the beginning

"She only sees me as a friend. Nothing more." He stated.

Before Jungkook could ask him anything, you'd came back with a big smile on your face.

"I know how to get to my office." you said excitedly and gestured them to follow you.

~~~

You swept open the door and immediately sneezed because of the floating dust in your office. Your eyes darted around the room. There weren't much stuffs there, only some boxes and scattered papers on the floor. There wasn't any desk, chair and even a curtain yet. It didn't look like a real office but more like an abandoned storeroom.

"There's so much dust here." You frowned as you walked toward the window to get rid of the dust.

"I can move like a dust." Jimin said out of the blue and danced like a small speck of dust.

Unfortunately, the moment you turned your head to look at him, he sprained his waist and collapsed to the floor

"Are you okay? Stop moving a lot." You laughed.

Jimin massaged his waist and just silently sat there on the floor. He just wanted to impress you but his body didn't give him a chance to do so.

"I'll go get some masks for us." Jungkook said.

But then the moment he stepped out from the office, he spotted Areum walking down the same hallway as him. They would have bumped to each other if Jungkook didn't step back into the office real quick.

*Why the heck am I hiding from her?*

"What's wrong?" You questioned which startled him a bit.

He shook his head and sheepishly smiled to you, "I just remember that, I don't have any mask."

"Do you want to wear mine?" Jimin jokingly asked you.

You kept on sneezing because of the dust and your nose had turned red as you rubbed it for many times. Jungkook didn't like to admit it, but he felt pity for you. So he walked toward you and suddenly took his bandana out.

"I think this will do." He said before  folding the bandana around your mouth and nose.

You blushed really hard when he was folding it around you and Jimin noticed it.

"I'll help you to clean up." He smiled and started to pick some of the scattered papers on the floor which just made you fall more for him.

*Wait, have I ever washed it?* he suddenly questioned himself as he usually used the bandana to wipe his sweat.

But seeing how comfortable you looked with the bandana, he just shrugged the thought off and continued to clean up.

Hours ticked by and it was already noon. Since the three of you worked together, the cleaning process was done pretty quick.

Jungkook wanted to bring you two out for lunch at first but cancelled the plan when you told him that you were going to have lunch with your mom at home.

"Thank you for helping. These aren't much but I hope you will like these cookies I bought for you." You handed him a bag of cookies and he happily accepted it.

You thanked him again for the last time before walking out from the building with Jimin in a hurry.

"Wait—" Jungkook was about to say something but too late, you'd already vanished from his sight.

"..my bandana." He mumbled but then decided to just forget about it.

Just when he was about to go and see Areum, a staff approached him, "Mr. Song wants to see you."

Jungkook had no choice but to delay his meeting —more like a date actually— with Areum again and rushed to see your dad in his office.

"Oh, Jungkook," he switched the notebook off and took his glasses off. "I heard you were taking my daughter, Taehee around the company."

Jungkook froze there like a statue, his mouth pursed but slightly opened. He looked obviously puzzled.

"Your daughter? Taehee?" His jaw dropped, brain still processing the situation.

He collected all informations in his head and finally realized, that you were that newbie everyone talked about, and also the one who he eagerly wanted to meet.

"Are you okay?" He asked, seeing Jungkook spacing out.

"I didn't know that she is your daughter." Jungkook said which made your dad broke into laughter.

"Did she burden you a lot?" He asked again, still laughing.

He quickly shook his head, "No, not at all."

"That kid is noisy, childish and so immature." He sighed.

"She seems nice though.."

At that moment, Jungkook began to recall his little moments with you. He didn't realize, that he was smiling.

"..and kinda cute too."