"And now look at you one of the best Wide receivers in the league" I reminded we drove for about 20 more minutes before we entered a secluded neighborhood, the houses were fairly huge which let me know these people had money.

"It's this house coming up on the left" he said pointing to a tan house which looked like it went up about three floors. "Wow it's looks beautiful just imagine the inside" my eye widened as we pulled into driveway, Odell had a key to the house so I wasn't surprised when he pulled out the garage button attached with a key.

"Look at Sonny's little cars" I gushed over the little range rovers and Benz that were parked in the corner of the huge garage "he gotta stay fly" was all he said before he turned the car off and getting out. The garage was huge it held three cars not including ours along with another part that held tools for outside work. "Come on let's go inside they probably sleeping" he motioned us over to the door that lead inside the house. It was around 12am so there was no doubt that everyone would be sleeping.

As if my eyes couldn't widen even more I was met with a perfectly polished floor the house was decorated very nice on the main floor there was a kitchen and a dining room with a little living room area. "We are upstairs on the second floor it's the third door on the right" Odell instructed motioning for me to go up the steps as he turned some lights on and picked up our luggage. As I went up I took my time looking at the pictures on the wall there was one that caught my eye it was of Odell with his dad and two other little boys, I didn't know he had another sibling aside from Sonny, Jazzy and Kordell. I don't remember there being another brother, maybe he was a cousin..

"They must be knocked out" Odell says when we didn't hear any movement other than our own. When we got up the steps I followed Odell to the room which we were claiming as ours. The room was very big and spacious there was a California size bed along with a tv and a bathroom. There were posters of Odell in his giants jersey and another in his LSU jersey hung up on the walls. That made me wonder if they did that in every room or was this one claimed as Odell's room.

After getting settled Odell wondered off into the house while I decided on taking a shower before I went to bed. The bathroom was super nice as well it had a bath tub along with a shower head, the toilet seat cover was made of marble to match the counter. So as you can tell I had a great shower as soon as I came out the shower I was more than ready to fall asleep and that was just what I planned on doing.

Odell wasn't back just yet I had no idea what he was doing and I didn't have enough energy to go a search for him knowing me I would probably end up lost. Last thing I remember before falling asleep was someone entering the room and closing the door.

When I woke up I felt arms wrapped around my waist, I don't remember when he came bed but I do remember hearing him come into the room. Being careful not to wake him I decided to just stay still and let myself become fully awake. I had stayed like that for about 20 minutes before I began to hear voices from downstairs I didn't actually get up though until I heard keys jingling around in the room that was when a big ass brown dog jumped up onto the bed making me scream and wake up Odell because I had no idea it was in the room.

I watched as the dog stared back at me with its tongue out waiting for me to complete some kind of action towards it. "Come here khan" O mumbled reaching for the dog and petting it "this mean ole lady scared you huh" he spoke to the dog who's head was now laid on Odell and it's paws were on me.

"Oh yeah we got three dogs" he said looking at me to see my terrified face, I didn't hate dogs it was just the bigs ones tend to scare the crap out of me. "This was great information to know about two days ago" I mumbled still staring the dog down "they don't bite but their really friendly" hmm..