"I don't know!" she replies, now laughing with me. "So how am I getting home?" she asks me when we both finally stop laughing.

"I'm taking you," I tell her as I turn on my truck and open her door. "Hop in."

Just then I get a text from Jake, and when I look at the text I smile, which Angelica notices.

"What do you see in him anyways?" she asks me after we both get in the truck.

The question catches me off guard, and I think about my dream from last night. I think about Angelica being an Angel and warning me not to be with Jake or his friends. Then I wonder if that was real once again. But then I think about the dream that I had when I first met them, which seemed impossible for Angelica and Jake to actually have been in it since we just met the night before, and decide that they're both just dreams.

"I don't know, I just like him," I tell her. "That's all."

"Well," she continues. "I don't think he's the one for you. I give you two a month, at most," she finishes while smiling at me.

"Let's go," I tell her while also smiling. "Before we get into another fight."

"I don't remember us ever getting into a fight," she tells me, while confused. "Unless you like count that one argument over that last slice of pizza of course." We both begin to laugh. "It wasn't worth it by the way, that pizza was awful cold by the time we were done." Once again we give a quick laugh.

"Just another weird dream I had," I tell her while turning on the truck. She already knows about my other dream, I told her a long time ago. "Had it last night."

"You should should tell me all about it!" she tells me. "Your last dream was like, very interesting."

"Sure," I say as I begin driving. I tell Angelica about the dream while I drive her to her house, only including the parts that involved her, and she was paying very close attention. Finally, a bit after I finish my story, I drop her off at her house.

"See ya soon," Angelica tells me, although she seems distracted. Then she jumps out the truck, accidentally slamming the door behind her, and she walks inside of her house, barely remembering to blow me a kiss as I back out of her driveway.

I turn up my radio and change the station, and begin driving towards my house, then at the next red light I quickly text Justin telling him to get ready, and that he'll have to drive Angelica's car to the garage where I first got my truck fixed. The light turns green shortly after and I continue driving towards my house.

When I get home I look around the house for Justin, but I don't see him anywhere. I pull out my phone to see if he texted me back, but he didn't, so I decide to call him. After a while I hear his phone ringing in our room, and when I walk in I see him laying in bed.

"Wake up!" I yell at him, aggravated at the fact that he's still asleep. "We have to go!"

"Five more minutes," Justin tells me while changing his position in bed. I throw a pillow at him and he jumps up, then he picks up another pillow and throws it back at me, terribly missing. "Where are we going anyways?" he asks while rubbing his eyes.

"We have to go to the garage," I reply. "So get up."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean I'm tired and I'm not going to the garage this early," he tells me as he lays back down in bed.

"Fine," I say while approaching him, "you win."

"What are you going to do?" he asks me suspiciously.

"Tickle you!" I yell out as I jump on his bed. He jumps up in alarm and barely gets out of the way in time. Then he runs to his closet with his pants still on.