"Aw tell her I said hey girl and nothing Mila and I were just trying to figure out what to do today too" from the corner of my eye I saw Milas face light up by the sound of her voice.

"That's great fantastic, do you guys wanna come out with us? We were just gonna head out to a basketball game" she suggested I pondered on it for a while it wasn't as if I was actually doing anything important today so why not.

"You wanna go to a game later?" I asked Mila who quickly nodded her head "hell yeah anything than staying in" she mumbled

"Aight Zee were in were probably gonna get something to eat before we meet up with you too" I told her so that if we showed up late she knew why "that's fine girl I'll see you later tho" after we said our goodbyes I saved her number in my phone then texted Odell asking what he was up to.

The last time I spoke to him was a couple hours ago when he facetimed me to tell me he was about to board the plane to go to Ohio. I liked that we updated each other on our where abouts and what was going on with us. It's was something that was makin our trust for each other stronger. Crazy to think we started out as friends a couple months ago and now we were basically in the couple stage I even went as far as to download ESPN and put the giants in my favorites so that I could get updates.

"Okay I'm leaving but I'll be back in time for the game" Nattie said giving us a fake smile "Y'all bitches wasn't even bout to invite me so I just invited my damn self" I had completely forgotten about Nattie honestly but it wasn't like she was gonna be left out anyway.

After I had bought the tickets to the game I decided to start getting dressed to go eat and shop so we had enough time to get back in. The first thing I did was shower, while I was in there I let my mind run on all the different outfits I could possibly wear tonight, I didn't know whether I wanted a simple look or a too sexy for a basketball game look. Once I got out the shower I made sure to put at least two outfits together and lay them out on the bed.

"Here ya phone keep buzzing" Mila came into my room throwing my phone in my lap she seemed unfazed by whoever had texted me, usually she would unlock it and read them to me.

Picking up my phone the screen lit up showing me that Odell had responded to my text and even tried to call "Jamila you can't still be mad" I asked putting my phone down and looking at her. I hadn't really spoken to her about the incident that happened a while ago, we had kinda just brushed it away I had just thought she was over it since Odell was.

"Nah I'm good that's your man so I'm over it your problems aren't mine" she said plain and simple you could still tell she was a little hurt "okay so what you're not gonna do is act like i told you to put all your time and effort into searching up Odell's exs and reading up on stories" she was just mad because i didn't agree with her she was also mad cause she cant have the man she had a little crush on.

"Were going to a basketball game today please let's not have a repeat of what happened last time let's remember that some of those men on the court are taken" I teased before turning away from her. Jamila would get over it she knew she was wrong But just didn't wanna admit it.

"Now if you excuse me I'm bout to FaceTime my problematic man and ask him which outfit looks better" I smiled in her face until she playfully rolled her eyes and left the room "I don't wanna hear no phone sex" she joked before closing my door.

Picking up my phone I quickly FaceTime Odell hoping he was free to speak "what's good home skillet" he greeted with his sweaty face in the camera " you done with practice?" I asked but the answer was obvious since I could see that he was still on a field.

"No not yet coach just gave us like half an hour to fool around before we get back to work where you going" he asked licking his lips seeing that I only had a towel wrapped around my body. "Out to shop and eat and then meeting up with Zendaya and her mom for the game tonight"