"Well there isn't much." Scott said casually. "We have four sports teams; soccer, lacrosse, swimming and basketball. Don't get on Mr Harris' bad side, or Coach Finstock, actually. Lydia Martin is the 'it' girl of the school, top of the social ladder with her best friend Jackson Whittemore who's a complete douche." Allison snorted. They arrived at the classroom just after the bell rang.

"Just tell the teacher who you are and you're good." Stiles muttered as he and Scott moved past her to their seats by the window. She giggled at their antics, almost laughing as Stiles tripped and almost fell on his face. After the teacher introduced her to the class, she sat down in the available seat behind Stiles, and that's how the fun began.

At lunch, Isaac, the boy who was kind enough to show Allison to her classes after she parted ways with Scott and Stiles asked if she wanted to sit with them at lunch, and she accepted gratefully. During lunch, she came to the conclusion that Scott and Isaac were soulmates, mainly by how close they were seated.

"So Stiles," Allison grinned. "Have you found your soulmate yet?" Stiles looked taken back by he question, his fingers running across the soul mark on his upper thigh.

"Uh, not yet no." Stiles muttered and Allison's grin fell.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."

"Allison, it's fine." Stiles interrupted her rambling, chuckling slightly. Scott and Isaac were deep in their own conversation, leaving Allison and Stiles sitting awkwardly. The clicking of heels behind Allison snapped her out of her daze, and chuckled as she noticed the grin dropping on his face.

"Stiles." Allison turned in her face, only to freeze and her jaw to drop. The girl was the definition of beauty. She had long strawberry-blonde hair, she held herself with a strength Allison could only wish for and her eyes were a shade of green she wished she could get lost in.

"Lydia. Please take a seat." Stiles muttered sarcastically as Lydia sat in the seat next to Allison, Jackson sitting next to Stiles. "Guys, this is Allison. Allison this is Jackson and Lydia."

"Nice to meet you, Allison." Jackson muttered rudely. Allison sat back in her seat, staring at the jackass in front of her.

"Don't you be rude to me, Jackass." Allison shot at him, ignoring the shocked look from Jackson. "You don't know me, nor do I know who you think you are, but I can tell you this." Allison leaned closer, smirking as the lacrosse player leant back. "Watch your back, pal." Stiles burst into laughter, high-fiving Allison as Jackson sat shell shocked in his seat.

"Stiles," Lydia muttered, leaning forwards to the buzz cut boy. "I like her spunk."

"Hope whatever you think of me you can say to my face, Sweetheart." Allison drawled, looking over at the strawberry blonde who seemed more shocked than Jackson in that moment. She quickly recovered, pulling a genuine smile that made Allison shiver.

"Oh honey, you don't know the half of what I think." Allison's blood ran cold, her smile dropping in shock.

"Uhm, I'm lost, what's happening here." Stiles interrupted, bringing Lydia from her daze.

"She's my soulmate." Lydia said thoughtfully, and ignoring the surprised noise stiles made she thrust her hand out for Allison to shake. "We haven't been formerly introduced, Lydia Martin."

"Allison Argent." She smiled at Lydia. "I'm sorry I was so rude, I'm not usually like that I thought you'd be more like your ass of a best friend if I'm honest." Lydia chuckled at the bluntness of her soulmate.

"Most people do." Lydia agreed. "I tend to give off that kind of vibe around others, I'm not much of a people person if I'm honest." Allison nodded in agreement.

"Can I see your soulmark?" Lydia nodded, holding her wrist out for Allison to see. Allison took her hand gently, tracing the bow and arrow with a gentle smile. The words she spoke were in small print underneath. "A bow and arrow. Seems fitting."

"Can I see yours?" Allison nodded, and Lydia took Allison's arm in her hand, tensing as she traced the sound waves and words inscribed below.

"What do they mean?" Allison asked curiously, snapping Lydia out of her daze. She sent her soulmate an innocent smile, unsure at that time what they could mean.

"I wish I knew."

authors note

not all of these are soulmate fics but most of them will be
ps there is no supernatural in this universe, makes more sense for me