"Ari, you don't have to worry about me," He says. "I love you and I will do whatever to protect you, I will be fine," He reassures.

He looks at me in the eyes.

"I just can't risk something going wrong and losing you too," he mumbles. "Please... just trust me."

He pauses, letting the silence fill the room before pressing his lips against mine. I had missed this so much. His touch and the feelings he made me feel. All these weeks were filled with so much pain: accompanied with an unhealthy amount of silence and arguing.

I couldn't help but smile during the kiss. He gently lifts me onto his lap and began to kiss my cheek, down to my jaw and soon to my neck. I moan slightly as he sucks gently.

I let him repeat his actions.

"Harry..." I groan.

"Mmh yeah Ari," Harry mumbles.

"Let me this time," I whisper slowly kissing his cheek.

He nods and I kiss his lips, his jaw and his neck. He lets out a moan, vibrating down his body.

"Harry, just remember I'm always here for you ok," I mumble through kisses.

"I know," he smiles slightly.

I pull away.

"Harry, stop, we don't have to do this right now." I assure. "It's been so emotional and overwhelming today, we need some rest," I whisper whilst looking at him with my arms around his neck.

"Ariana, I need you. Right now. Not out of lust, out of love. I can't bare this pain Ari," he croaks.

I nod sympathetically. I understood. He was broken. He needed a distraction, rightly so, and I knew he meant it out of love. We had never been this close, he had exposed a part of himself to me and I was so grateful for that. We were both sat here so vulnerable and emotional I could tell this was going to be one of the most romantic and sensual times for us ever. A time we would never forget because of how intense our emotions are right now, we truly do... we truly do love each other.

Making love to each other was one of the only ways we could express this, words weren't enough right now.

"I love you most,"

I lean in and kiss his lips. Our lips fitted together perfectly, moving in sync. It was such an emotional and passionate kiss, it was amazing.

"Ariana..." He mumbles.

"Yeah," I say as I lean in and kiss his neck.

"Lets take this upstairs," He growls.

I bite my lip and nod.

He picks me up and carries me upstairs and lays down on the bed.

"Strip down," he says.

Yet despite trying to regain control and distract himself, he couldn't escape the vulnerability which lingered in his voice — still deep and croaky.

"Harry,"

"You heard me Ari, strip down," he growls.

I do what he says as I slip of my top and jeans as he watches. I left myself in lace underwear garments and walked over to Harry and crawls on top of him.

He presses his lips on mine and I took control. Kissing down his neck, chest and down to his jeans.

I begin to unbuckle his jeans until I feel his hands on mine.