Chapter One Hundred & Twenty-One

"Ok, just tell the camera everything ok? From when you thought your family was dead till now." Becky nods as makeup finishes touching up my face. Shawn stands by Becky looking incredibly nervous.

"Action," the director yells.

"Hi," I smile. "Im Reese Matthews," I breath out looking between Shawn and the camera lens. "Recently I've been getting lots of questions about me, so I'm gonna answer them for you, this is my story."

"Cut," he yells out. "That was perfect now we're gonna put the intro to the show and then you can go again. Shawn walks up to me quickly and smiles a little.

"You can show a little bit of emotion," he presses his lips on mine.

"I'm probably gonna end up in tears," I shrug giving him a tight hug.

"And I can't run out and hug you," he whispers. "They want it to be serious," he rolls his eyes.

"Go babe, go hang out with Cat and Jake," I point to the door.

"Alright baby doll," he smiles.

"Bye," I wave.

"In five, four, three, two," he points at me.

"When I was young I was bullied," I explain. "It got to a point where I wanted suicide and I even tried it." I swallow. "But you don't ever really realize how precious life is until you loose someone. When I was fifteen I thought I lost my family, it was horrible." I shake my head and breath out. "I lost my parents and my older brother and I was completely alone," I bring my sleeves against the bottom of my hands and wipe my eyes. "My best friend, my only friend at the time, Ian took me in and I've never been more grateful for him. Without him I wouldn't be here today with my amazing boyfriend or my kids and they mean everything to me."

"What was school like for you?" They question trying to get me to move on.

"School was hard, I was bullied my whole life, from elementary to high school. But elementary bullying and high school bullying are very different. In elementary it's words and name calling, exclusion and teasing but in high school it was abuse, it was completely physical abuse." I wipe my eyes again. "They used to come in large groups, it was usually guys, and they'd drag me to the janitors closet and hit me, at one point it was sexual assault." I pause unsure of what else to say.

"How did you over come the bullying?" They question again.

"Well," I start a little nervously. "My boyfriend pulled the short straw, and he was forced to come hang out with me and pretend he liked me." I nod at the camera. "But honestly even if it was a game of who's gonna have to end up with her I love him to death and he's the reason I got out of that." I nod neglecting the part about him abusing me. "I wouldn't tell anyone and at the time I had a lot of medical and mental health issues but I think now my life is a little more stable and everything's fixed. I have a beautiful family and I'm even starting to become friends with some of my bullies. I have a wonderful career, but really throughout this whole thing I have Ian and Shawn to thank because they're the only two who cared enough about me to keep me alive."

"And teenage pregnancies, can you tell us a little bit about that?"

"Girls I'm telling you this now," I breath. "Wait until you're older to have kids. It hurts and it's hard and they're loud sometimes. There's days I don't wanna get out of bed, even now I get made fun of bullies almost because of ho young I had my kids but I don't regret it. They're amazing little kids even if they are annoying sometimes. When my oldest son was born I dropped out of college because I was bullied so badly. I never got my degree and I basically have no chance at a real job. I don't want anyone else to have to experience that." I explain.

"Do out have any advice for the girls out there who are facing similar struggles?"

"I hide behind makeup," I explain. "In fact not even my boyfriends seen me without makeup on and for those of you who are confused, we are married." I nod a little and he stands at the door leaning against the door frame. "But what I have to tell you guys," I breath out. "There's so much I wanna say, don't hide behind makeup or anything else because you're all beautiful, and don't let anyone dictate your life. Don't let the bullies get to you, and don't ever ever loose sight of who you really are because there is someone out there who will love the real you and not the person everyone else thinks you are. So take off your makeup, you don't have to be so afraid. Anyone who's been affected by bullying remember we are a community we are strong, we are powerful, and all you really have to do is tell someone."

A/N

This Is the last chapter of 'Makeup S.M.' I was thinking of making a sequel where the kids are in high school but I feel like that's a big jump from one and two year olds. Let me know what you think.

And before I go I just wanted to thank all of you who read this book it means a lot to me that I have all of your support and such. I know I'm not the greatest writer but you guys help me get better. I'll listen to you guys for this book weather you want an epilogue or another book just let me know.

Thanks so much.