Chapter Fifty Seven

I kiss her hand as I wait for some news on her progress, or for her to wake up. "I miss you baby girl," I kiss her cheek. "And I love you," I look down leaning against the bed. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen to you and I'm really sorry that it did." I wipe my cheeks. She was covered in bruises from the guys' hits and her arms were cut all the way up. "This is all my fault," I swallow.

"You sent her a message saying you wanted a divorce?" Nathan walks in.

"You don't need to beat me up too," I sigh.

"Well I mean in the brothers rule book somewhere it kinda states that I do," he teases and I smile a little.

"They mocked Andrews number and texted me, I thought it was him," I shake my head. "I shouldn't have asked her," I shake my head. "This is completely my fault."

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Maybe you did bring her back but you didn't do it to hurt her," he nods.

"Of all people you have been one of the most supportive," I chuckle at the ground. "Which is weird cause you should be killing me."

"I know I should be but I realized if I kill you when she wakes up she's gonna hate me." He chuckles. Her body gently shifts in the bed and I look at her hopefully.

"Reese?" I gasp wrapping my arms around her.

"I-I'm sorry?" She furrows her eyebrows. "But who are you?" She tries not to be impolite.

"No, no you have to remember me?" My voice cracks. "Please?" I look down.

"I'm sorry," she bites her lip.

"I-I have to redo the wedding and, and I need to," Nathan stops me.

"Shawn," he puts a hand on my shoulder. "She just doesn't remember," he shrugs. "We can't fix that," he sighs.

"I see you're awake," a nurse walks in. She nods warily.

"She doesn't remember," I point.

"She has mild amnesia," the nurse looks at the sheets in her hand. "Just do things you did before try to jog her memory she should remember by the end of the week," she nods leaving Reese completely confused.

"I have to redo the wedding, and I-I'll recreate our first date." I lace around the room leaving her to look completely mortified. "This shouldn't be happening," I panic a little.

"Shawn you've gotta calm down," Nathan steps in. "Do it for her sake," he pints to Reese who sunk down in her bed trying to escape my intense gaze.

"Look at your finger," I look to the ground and explain to her. "Your left ring finger," I nod and she does. "We're married," I put my hand next to hers.

"I don't understand." She says nervously.

"We have a son," I smile. "His name is Adam," I nod. "He's nine months old."

"I don't have a son and I'm not married I'm sorry sir but I think you have the wrong room," she takes the ring off. I pick up her phone and she tries to tell me off but her voice is weak as she's unable.

"This is us," I show her her lock screen. "Princess I know you don't remember me but," I pause. "I love you," I hold her arm. "And you loved me too,"