Chapter Five

"Want me to drive you?" Ian smiles. Today I wore no sweatshirt and wore only light makeup. Only enough to cover my scars.

"Sure," I smile back grabbing an apple and my bag.

"Wow," he breaths. "Shawn really makes you happy." He smiles following me to the car.

"He does," I sigh of content watching the houses as we pass them.

"Call me if you need me to come get you after school. Ok?" He smiles as we pull up to the school. It isn't a far distance from where we live.

"Bye Ian. I'll see you after school," I smile and slam the door shut before walking into the school. I smile at the ground looking like an idiot as I open my locker.

"Well, well, well." Shawn's gang walks towards me. I shut my locker and turn around. Shawn has an evil smirk across his lips. "Do it," Matt scoffs.

"D-do what?" I pause and start stuttering my words. "Don't hurt me?" I wince in fear. Shawn slams my body against the lockers with much force. Tears fill my eyes my he doesn't stop. "Shawn I," he cuts me off.

"You don't get to speak." He growls. "Janitors closet?" He raises an eyebrow. "For all of this back talk." His eyes roll while he drags me towards the closet. He throws me in and then quickly follows. He lands on top of me and kisses me.

"I'm sorry baby," he sighs against my lips. "We have fifteen minutes to do whatever you want," he pulls back and brings me onto his lap.

"I like this. Can we just stay like this?" I sigh leaving my head against his.

"Ok baby," he smiles placing a kiss against my cheek. "This is how it might be for the next little while but we'll still have the weekends and after school to be together," he pouts.

"You don't wanna open up about me yet, do you?" I sigh.

"No, baby, don't take it the wrong way." He sighs running his fingers threw my hair. "I just don't think they're ready to hear about you yet." He kisses my cheek. "I'll drive you home today? If you want?" His voice is hushed.

"Shawn what are you doing," someone kicks the door whilst growling at him "I don't hear her crying." He kicks again. "At least fuck her," they groan.

"Do you wanna?" He sighs curling his fingers in my hair.

"Sure," I nod as an attempt to keep him out of trouble with his friends. He gently lays me against the ground.

"Ten more minutes," Shawn whispers through the crack he opened the door before quickly shutting it again and making his was towards me. "I'll go slow," he whispers kissing my neck. He slowly starts lowering my pants.

"Wait," I sighed grabbing his wrist. "I don't wanna do this. Right here right now," I sigh closing my eyes as I feel I've disappointed him.

"Ok. We don't have to," he shrugs.

"Well now I feel bad," I pout making him smile. He plants a kiss upon my pout.

"Don't," he smiles pulling away.

"No, stand up," I command. "And don't question me?" I smile innocently as he opens his mouth. Smiling he says nothing and watches. I draw his length from his pants and lick it. Even in its soft state it makes him breathless.

"Reese," he sighs. "You don't have to," his eyes had shut, his head stays in the same position as he licks and bites his lips.

"I want to though," I smile licking him again making him moan gently. "And come on. I know you like it," I smile kissing it as it grew harder and harder.

"I do like it and there's no doubt about that but I don't want you to feel like you have to," he sighs of relief as it goes into my mouth. "Mm," he moans while I sucked him roughly.

"Shawn," they kick the door again.

"Shut up," he growls trying to enjoy the moment. "She's working." He scoffs. I giggle onto his length making him moan louder and the guys shut up.

"You like this?" I smiled kissing his tip while pumping him.

"Mm, yeah," he moans. "Don't stop. I'm so close," he sighs of content letting me continue with my work. I placed gentile and rough kisses on the long of his length. "God princess don't do that," his hands pulled at my hair with pleasure.

"What. This?" I kiss it again making his moans louder.

"Shit baby here it comes," he moans as shoot after shoot his cum coated my tongue. "Oh god Reese," he moans again gripping my shoulders for balance. I smile and swallow all of his sweet substance.

"Did you like that?" I let my nails run the long of his length covering every piece drawing another moan Fromm his perfect pink lips.

"That was nice," he smiles fixing his pants before kissing me sweetly.

"Shawn," Aaron opens the door. I try pulling away but he doesn't let me. "What the hell shawn," he scoffs. "Why are you kissing this, this," he pauses searching for words. "Bitch." He growls.

"You don't know her. You don't know enough to call her a bitch," he defends wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Shawn don't. I'm not worth it," I shake my head. "I'm sorry," I sigh pushing threw and walking out.

"Look what you did!" I listen to him yell. Slowly I walk to the girls bathroom.

"Reese," Aaron groans. I stay quiet closing myself in a stall.

"Baby come out, I won't let them hurt you," Shawn begs.

"Shut the f up Shawn you've been dating for a day," they scoff.

"Funny somehow I think that's longer then any relationships you've ever been in." He chuckles bitterly. I smile slightly at his comment.

"Reese," Cameron groans an exasperated sigh. "Just come out," he whines. Slowly and gently I open the stall door. I make my way to the entrance on the opposite end of the bathroom. Opening the door I walk out leaving them sitting there trying to get me to show my face. I sigh walking towards the nurses office to try and fake sick to get out of school.