Chapter One Hundred and Four

"You know what?" I scoff as she cries. "I'm ending my hiatus." I storm off and she sobs harder holding the broken prices of her jewelry box. One I gave her for her birthday. She looked so hurt, I threw it against the wall, she just made me so mad. She asked me to go out with her and Ian and Chrissy and I told her I didn't want to do she begged me and I got mad.

"W-what about the kids Shawn?" She cries coming down the stairs to where I stand, but she stays a good distance away from me.

"They have their mom don't they?" I spit even though I have no reason to.

"B-but what about my job?" Her lips trembles as she tries to hold still.

"I don't know you figure it out," I roll my eyes at her. "It's not my problem anymore," I slip the ring from my finger. She almost collapses on the stairs almost falling down.

"Sh-Shawn," she points with trembling hands.

"I'm done!" I scream walking out of the house. I can see her faintly through the windows sobbing as she grabs the ring. She looks down at hers then with much pain before she takes it off throwing it as far as she can. I then watch her sink down into a ball on the floor in tears.

"Hey," Ian smiles.

"Hi," I smile back.

"Why aren't you inside with," he trails on as he sees her. "You're leaving aren't you?" He sighs and pushes past me knocking on the door. Chrissy walks up smiling at me until she sees Ian Reese soon opens the door to them and falls against Ian crying. "You're ok," he hushes. "He's not worth it," he holds her as tightly as possible.

"He's worth everything to me," she sighs as I walk towards my car. At the moment nothing that she's said bothers me. I don't care how she wants to guilt me into going back, I'm not and there's  nothing she can do to change that. I drive away pulling out of the driveway and making my way to my parents'. My phone buzzes and a picture of Reese holding our babies pops up. I ignore it, I can almost hear her sobs. I just continue driving putting my phone on silent.

"Shawn," my dad smiles opening the door. "All alone?" He pouts a little and I nod walking into the house

"I'm in the kitchen," my mom yells.

"Ok," I chuckle back walking towards her. "Hi mom," I smile hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"Hello Shawn," she smiles. "Where's Reese?" She questions looking around.

"Bobo over here left her," Aaliyah comes down.

"How would you know," I roll my eyes.

"Because she called me looking for you," she rolls her eyes.

"Why?" I cross my arms.

"She's worried something's gonna happen to you," she hits my arm.

"What?" I roll my eyes again. "You've never really liked her anyways,"

"And then I spent some time with her when you went out, she let you go out because she said you deserve to still be able to be a teenager." She crosses her arms. "And she speaks so highly of you," she shakes her head at me.

"That poor girl," my mom shakes her head.

"Well, she brought it upon herself," I roll my eyes.

"How so?" My mom crosses her arms.

"She made me mad," I shrug.

"You know how many times you've made her mad? Do you know how many times she should've left you?" Aaliyah looks at me in rage.