Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen

I watched Shawn as he left the room for his walk and even when he came back and now he's in the shower. I lay in the bed waiting for him, he knows I'm awake but he refuses to disturb me. "Good morning," He smiles at me while walking into the room and drying his hair.

"Good morning," I smile as he brings me towards him kissing me. "You're so wet," I giggle trying to move back.

"That's never stopped you before," he kisses down my neck while I squeal a little. "Shut up, you love it," he brings me even closer.

"I do kinda like it," I giggle starting to melt under his touch.

"I know," he licks my neck, adding his tongue to the kisses he plants against my neck. I slowly pull at his towel until I hear gags and laughs from our doorway.

"Why'd you brake into my house?" I lean back looking towards the girls and their boyfriends who just look disgusted. Shawn holds onto my waist so I don't fall.

"Well," they look at me almost sympathetically.

"Shawn!" I groan giving him an angry look.

"In my defence I only told Ian," he points. "And Jeff," he bites his lip a little. "And I might've told Geoff too but I didn't tell the girls." He nods making me smile a little.

"No but you really don't think we snoop," they roll their eyes.

"So you're here to?" I draw out letting Shawn go to get dressed while I walk out to where they stand in the hallway.

"We're gonna watch the kids," Brooke smiles.

"And you're gonna go out," Chrissy finishes.

"You guy do this too frequently," I shake my head.

"We want you to have a normal date before chaos starts to take its tole." Sydney explains.

"And you can't get rid of us," the guys shrug.

"It's ok," I shrug. "We'll be fine," I nod at them as soon the door opens behind me and the soft pink lips of my husband hit my cheek.

"Too bad," they shrug. I turn to face Shawn to see if he heard the conversation.

"You spent fifteen minutes in there doing what?" I look to his boxers.

"Fixing myself up," he giggles planting a kiss on my lips and down my jawline. "You taste sweet," he smiles planting an open mouth kiss against my lips.

"And you're minty," I giggle turning back around.

"Go out, I'm serious," Ian nods at me. "You need the time," he gives me a sympathetic look.

"I'll go out," I nod. "But I won't go for very long," I hold Shawn's hand in mine and look at the two. His looks as if it belonged to a giant when you put it next to mine. "Why am I so small," I huff as he leads me into our room.

"You're perfect, that's all," he smiles and lifts me up forcing my legs around him giving me a gentile kiss. "I love you, ok princess?" His hands run over my back. "I love you lots,"

"I love you too," I smile kissing him back.

"Please don't leave me," he lays his head against my shoulder.

"We don't know if I will," I reassure playing with his hair. "I wanna stay baby, but with time come answers." I nod slowly to see if he follows. "We won't know for a while ok?" I kiss his neck.

"Ok," he nods slowly helping me get dressed.

-

"You want something?" He squeezes my hand looking at every restaurant we pass that I turn down. "Come on princess," he begs seeming quite nervous.

"It's ok Shawn," I smile as I finally see the one I've been waiting for. "Here," I nod sure of it while he pulls into a parking spot. We walk hand in hand into the small café like restaurant.

"Baby?" He furrows his eyebrows. "Can I ask you something?" He stands behind me as we wait in a line and kisses my cheek.

"Anything you want," I nod.

"Something about your cancer?" His hands shake a little in nervousness making me chuckle.

"Ask away," I nod again lacing my fingers with his.

"How did you find out," I give a waiter our name and he is quick to lead us to a table.

"Is this ok?" He points a little table in the corner.

"This is perfect thank you," I smile giving him a slight nod as he walks off. "So what was the question? How did I find out?" He nods sheepishly and I smile moving closer to him. "I was getting changed one day so like a normal person I had my shirt off and Kaiden started crying so I went to get him shirtless. Adam pointed to my back saying there was something there." I explain slowly to my shaky boyfriend. "So I brushed it off and calmed Kaiden down and let him and his brothers go back to playing and I went to see Nathan. I asked him if there was something on my back and he looked worried and he dragged to the car and brought me to the doctors office." I shrug.

"I should've been there," he sighs. "You should've told me Reese you know I would've," I cut him off.

"Come home?" He nods going to open his mouth again. "I didn't want you to let down the millions and millions of girls waiting to see you," I explain. "Plus, I figured if I told you while it progressed more you'd have less time to regret everything before I pass." He balls his fists at my words.

"Don't say that ok?" His voice soft but his body language saying otherwise.

"It's gonna be ok," I trace shapes on his back. "Now enjoy this time with me." I almost demand. We won't get to see each other lots after today," I explain quietly.

"Why not?" He bites his lip.

"I told Andrew to book you more tour dates," I laugh nervously playing with my fingers.

"Why would you do that?" He leans his forehead against the side of mine.

"I need to see you happy," I explain clutching his bicep. "And you won't be happy while you're about me."

"What are you talking about?" He gasps bringing me onto his lap. "I'm always happiest when I'm with you," his arm trails mine.

"Not now Shawn," I sigh standing up and holding my hands out for his. "Come on," I lead him out towards the car.

"What are we doing?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"We're gonna go drive around and we're gonna stop in our place and we're gonna talk," I explain as he pushes me into the passengers side.

'Our place' is a little field but it's hidden away by trees and no one dare disturb it. We used to hide out there while we were in high school and I was still an embarrassment to him. He'd lay me down in the grass as the night fell and we'd look up at the stars that shun above us. Sometimes he'd even love me there just to prove his loyalty and his passion for our relationship. He drives the car a little father into the trees just like we always did so we could be hidden and this place could stay hidden. I get out of the car and soon so does he following me until I sit down he sits behind me and brings me against him before looking at me and almost bursting into tears.

"If we weren't already married I'd propose," he laughs a little burying his head in my shoulder. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you," he shakes his head. "Don't let me loose you," he pleads.

"That's not something I can promise,"