Chapter Twenty Seven

"I'm exhausted," he groans.

"I know baby me too," I chuckle hugging him. He basically lived with us he was here so often. "You gonna stay?" I kiss his cheek.

"Yeah," he nods as he often would.

"Was the homework hard?" I pout curling my fingers in his hair.

"Very," he pouts. "But I got through it." He winks to me. "Now," he makes me change my clothes and tells me to lay on the bed. "I wanna talk to my baby," he giggles and I smile.

"Go ahead," I lay on the bed and lift my shirt.

"Hi baby," he chuckles awkwardly. "In your daddy," he giggles. "That's a weird sentence to use," he chuckles. "I can't wait for you to get here," his cold fingertips brush against my small bump. "I already love you so much," he smiles planting gentile kisses. I giggle and he looks up at me. "Stay happy love, you look better happy," he crawls up my body and kisses my forehead.

"Let's go to sleep," I whisper turning off the lamp.

"It's dark," he pouts.

"I know," I chuckle turning the lamp back on. He moves around in the bed until he's positioned himself comfortably while holding tightly onto me.

"Ok you can turn it off now," he giggles making me smile. I turn the lamp off making the room dark again before cuddling into his chest.

"Goodnight," I whisper. "I love you," I kiss just below his jaw.

"I love you too munchkin." He chuckles.

-----Morning-----

"Shawn," I smile kissing down his neck. "Babe we have to go to school," I chuckle. "If you don't get up now I'll leave you?" I contemplate getting nothing but a snore as a response. "If you wake up I'll do something special for you?" I whisper making him stir. "Anything you want," I smile as his eyes shoot open.

"Anything I want," he points standing to get dressed.

"I swear you've been awake this whole time." I shake my head and walk down the stairs. I take a bite out of my apple and spine enough Shawn hops down the stairs and bites a piece off as well.

"You need to eat more then that princess, we need a healthy baby," she chuckles. "Anything, anything at all. Tell me what you're craving?" He leans against the counter behind him.

"I'm craving pickles." I shrug biting the apple again.

"Then eat a pickle," Shawn chuckles removing the lid from a jar of pickles. I shake my head but take one and eat it.

"Now can we go to school?" I pop a price of gum into my mouth to get rid of the smell.

"We can go to school as soon as you eat this." He smiles handing me a banana. I roll my eyes.

"Then take my gum," I stick my tongue out placing the fun right on the end of it. He smirks.

"With pleasure," his lips wrap around my tongue and soon touch mine. "Now eat your banana," he smiles chewing on the gum. I take the banana peel it and beginning to eat it.

"Come on, I'll eat on the way to school." I grab for his head and grab my school bag. He grabs his bags as well and leads me out to his car. I continue eating the bag.

"So," his hand finds my stomach. "Jayden, Nathan, Adam and Daniel are our defined name choices?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Mhm," I nod. "I was thinking we could do Adam Jayden Daniel Mendes Matthews?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You don't want to put Nathan in there," his hand slips into mine.

"No," I shake my head. "As much as I love my brother, I wouldn't be able to handle having his name be Nathan," I sigh.

"Ok so just Jayden, Adam and Daniel then," he smiles pulling into the parking lot. We both get out of the car and walk towards the school together. "Want your gum back," he giggles smiling at me.

"Nah you can keep it," I peck his lips.